Diagnosis
08/2022
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Livingston
I wore my small hoop earrings for a week. Then one night I took them off and put them on the bed side table. I went to move them over to the dish on the dresser where I keep my casual jewelry.
I noticed....they don't match. Not even close.

Are you also finding you are not ready for a close up? Your shirt is inside out. You havent showered in days. Clothes wrinkled. Still in your PJs at lunch time?

Attachments

• 20230225_111035.jpg
    20230225_111035.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 68
Oh yeah. Earrings? My piercings have grown over.

I remembered to brush my teeth yesterday. Yay!

There are many days i dont get to brush my teeth until bedtime. I have decided to brush them as soon as i get up now before tea. :)

For a woman CALS, I would say life in the fast lane is rough! As a male CALS, I would say my previous training as a Marine, spending weeks in the field without a shower, finding clothes that are stain resistant and being one of the few that have a problem sweating, I live like I am in the field. I can not remember the last time I showered, it has been weeks since i last shaved and my hair was cut by a daughter, I sleep in a recliner, dressed and my meals only take second to either put together or microwave. Jewelry - I no longer even wear a watch. My "binky" and a pillow are always on the recliner. It is a major task to either write a letter or even an e-mail - including this post. I live on nicotine and caffeine. This new way of living has caused me to lose the 15 extra pounds my own doctor told me to shed about 2 years back. He would be happy with me, I went from 165 at 5'8" to 125 lbs.

Seagunny. We always tell CALS To "take care of yourself". And, it often seems like wishful thinking. How do we take care of ourselves, when there is no bandwidth left? But people tell me I am putting Tom at risk if I get sick from being rundown.
Your weight for your height is concerning. I think your previous weight was good? But I am not a doctor. You could try a decent protein powder shake like Kachava that you can buy online.

Our grandchildren visited today. Our grandson age 4 and i made banana bread that we have made many times. I was wondering [why the batter was so heavy and odd. What is wrong with this batter? Well it went in the oven and came out looking perfectly crusty. Because there were no eggs in the batter. Our grandson said, Nana I like biscuits.
CALS cant bake without referring to the recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: rmt
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back