B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• Hey girl, sorry for the delay in responding! Scott's doing okay and simply progressing as I guess is to be expected....heartbreaking nonetheless. Simply alot going on of late....we finally sold our Troy house and Mom's property in Elba! We've got alot of drama with our oldest child in the last week....overall just emotionally draining. We're gonna TRY and get away next weekend for a breather as we are both in dire need. You and your son remain in my thoughts and I hope ya'll are doing good! Take care girl!
    Hi, CJ- Stopped in the forum today; wanted to say hi. Hope you & your son are doing as well as you can at this point.
    Hey CJ. Just got back from spending the evening with my daughter. I checked the forum and saw your message about what you're going through. I will write more tomorrow but just wanted to say I'm thinking about you and really feel for you. Try to sleep tonight. Try to get strength from your husband. Feel his warmth and try to feel what he would have made you feel before. Take care. Yasmin.
    That's a good one CJ. Humm a little for me will ya? I might need it one of these days! :)
    Just thinking of ya Toots. I hope you are finding a little joy here and there.
    Love to you.
    Cj, How are you doing?....You are forever in my thoughts. I have no more headaches in the mornings. Yeah! Love you {{HUGS}}
    Brooksea, Hi I am very sorry to hear of your loss I am trying to find a way to read your profile I read what others have written back to you but I have been on this forum for a while off and then on again due to a very busy life. My husband has ALS and was diagnosed when our little boy was 6 months old, now he is 3 so we have been dealing with this for a while now and it's such an awful, long , hard and unfair journey. I don't know ifyou still get on this forum but if you do I would love to message back and forth at your convience. Thanks Kelly
    Brooksea,

Thanks for your reply. That is a lot of encouragement hearing of your hardships. I am sorry about your loss of your husband. I especially feel bad about your son losing his father. My daughter is 22, but still it would be very difficult for her. Your son is so young. Is he doing okay with everything? I will keep your family in my prayers. You will be my inspiration. -Marilyn
    It has stopped for a bit now and I see the sun, clouds still, hope for a better day with onky passing rain and not a deludge. Dont worry I am ok. Thank you Hon.
    Hello Brooksea. Are you a caregiver for someone with ALS? I can't remember if I read anything on your site. As I've been telling some others, I'm very new to this posting thing and not sure how to respond. I like to spend a little bit of time in the evening when I am not too sleepy to see if anyone out there is experiencing what I am. I get sad oftentimes, but never let my husband see. I get exhausted too. But it's okay. It's what I've been dealt, and I will do what I have to. Just wondering what others do. do you get help to come in with things. We have a lot of grass to cut, live in the country. Last summer my husband was able to get on the tractor and cut. this year he won't. I'm not sure I can keep up all of the outdoor work plus care for my husband. can't afford to pay to have it done. too much. thanks for listening -Marilyn
    Hi there!! Thank you for the message and giving me the direction on how to close my thread. I was looking for that earlier. :) It all blew up and I meant no harm....but it is what it is. I will continue to follow...and if I need I will post. Take care, Tammi
    CJ thanks I will look into that, it might help...I am on wifi and lose it constantly as I am far from the source, that might be part of my problem also.
    I also found if i click the "quick links" button, then click todays posts, I get all todays posts....lol...finally finding my way around in here. I am a bit slow. and my puter evn slower.
    Hi CJ, I can only get all "new Posts" went I put those words in search box, weird, but works for me that way.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back