Help!!! I am really scared that I have als!! 20 year old male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pete123

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
I’m super freaked out right!! Please help I can’t find anything good on Google. I’m a 20 year old male. Everything has been going on for about 3 months. I first felt a small pressure on my left lower back but didn’t feel and pain it was like that for about a week then it went to my right lower back and for like another 1.5 weeks it rotated form left to right. I also had some stomach pain and bowel problems. Went to my PCP and he ordered a CT scan of my organa after complaining of the pressure and some back pain. All came back clean. But shortly after I felt a pain behind my left knee cap for about a week then a burning or growing pain feeling in my leg then followed by a constant cramping pain in that leg with nerve pain that started setting off sharp pinching pain though out my body. Fast forward to January. I started feeling muscle twitches through out my entire body mainly my legs and what felt like tremors or something vibrating quickly with left wrist pain. Then I started to have a tingling feeling and another feeling in both my arms that someone one was tickling me. And shortly after that I noticed in my left leg that I my calf muscle had muscle waste and wasn't nearly as big as my right calf. Its also not as strong. My anxiety if off the walls right now as I search for my I would have muscle spasms with muscle waste in my calf. I have a aunt who as ASL and when I talked to her about everything she said that I have a lot of the symptoms. Please anything would help!! I have a doctors appointment this Friday but can’t wait.

Hello-

Please make sure to read here first: Read Before Posting

Sensory issues (pain, pin pricks, pressure, tingling, etc) point to some other issue. Please return to your doctor if you have concerns, but ALS is not the issue.

Take care

Not clear to me if your spine was imaged. I would ask about that if not.

I would also ask about a PT evaluation.

Totally agree, no reason to worry about ALS.

Thank you so much sorry I didn’t see that before hand☺️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back