Concerning symptoms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearwater, I’m certainly not trying to upset or offend anyone here. Im so sorry if I did. And I’m sure you guys see tons of anxiety here.

I was simply sharing what I’m truly experiencing — mouth numbness and tingling and was asking Nikki if that should be concerning.

Have a read here if you have questions to see if they've been answered there already. The link does explain why sensory issues point away from ALS. Read Before Posting. It spares members here having to answer the same questions over and over and provides reassurance to those who are waiting for doctor's appts.

Reread what Nikki and Al wrote. When I have severe cramps, I end up on the floor. But sometimes I can avert them after the first twinges by moving around, etc., which I guess could constitute a "pre-cramp." In decades, this has never amounted to anything more.

Speech changes that no one perceives but you, aren't real.

None of this relates to ALS but it is reason to focus on nutrition, hydration, stress, sleep, and daily stretching. And counseling, as per above.

Adding more symptoms won't change this view, fortunately. You are not describing ALS. Please seek help for your anxiety and if your PCP is not up for working with you to feel better, find another. You may find that an NP is more open to this kind of give and take.

Closing this thread so you can focus on what's in front of you, with the advice to block ALS sites and feeds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back