J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media Albums About

• Joni,
    Me too! Until I looked down and didn't see the little + beside your name. Do your grands live with you or do you just babsit them while Mom and Dad are working?
    hello Joni thanks for checking in with me...I am slowly getting better, able to breathe better now. A cold is a terrible thing for breathing troubles...but I am improving.
    love you
    I think she had taken them all off prior to her death. Di looked for them too. I checked last night and they did indeed seem to be gone. Sad
    So far so good Jonipie! Need some coffee though. I hope your day is full of joy Babe! :)
    Hi Joni, nope, buyers backed out before I even saw the written offer... said they didn't want to deal with the lead paint... What? there isn't any that I know of...so much for buying it as is, and in a rush...

How are you doing? Hope you're getting the nice weather that we are!

Love you lots!

Helen
    Hi Joniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! I don't have anything to say, just wanted to say hi!
    Joni, we will meet, promise. I keep my promises. You can come have tea around my table. I will organize it, but as they said on The Gladiotor.........not yet, not yet.
    Love you
    thank you, Joni. I just saw on your profile that your husband was diagnosed in October of 2010. That is the same month and year my husband was diagnosed. it was October 13th, 2010. I remember clearly the day. I felt like the life had been sucked right out of me. I was numb for about a month. I just went through the motions of going to my job and functioning. I look back at that now and see how far I have come. I am dealing okay, but mostly because of my strong faith. thanks again for the nice message.
    Joni,
    You are such an inspiration. Thank you for the message. I do not have too much help. A friend stops by 2days a week and does some of the arm exercises with my husband, John. This is to keep his range of motion. they highly recommend it. Other than that, I pretty much do everything else. I take care of all of his needs, dress him, bathe, wash his hair, cut his nails, etc. Do you have to do most everything for your husband as well? I work very hard at keeping myself healthy and strong. I eat healthy and try to get exercise in when I'm at work. I have an hour for lunch at my job and take advantage of iit. I change into sweats and go out and walk/run most every day. I feel so good afterward. I take one day at a time, and sometimes, an hour at a time. thanks for being there for me.
    Hey Joni. Thanks for checkin up on me. Unfortunately- no, Im not better. Worse actually.
    How is your ankle? And Bruce?
    Hey -- it's been while since I have check in with you. I see that you fail and sprained your ankle, now that is a heck of a way to get into the no fall club. Hope the ankle is feeling better and the tornado was not in your hometown. Thinking about you and praying that Bruce is comfortable. Love you dear dear friend.
    Jonipie, thanks for the call yesterday Sister Girl. It was good to release a bit of pressure from this tea kettle. I can't do that with Brad or my family. They don't really know what we go through.
    I love you Sister Girl.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back