I
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wow island. What fantastic news you posted today. I am so pleased you are cleared and finally believe enough to move on, a big congratulations.
    Hey island

Thanks for messaging and thanks for caring and taking the time. The neuro app went well. He didnt see anything wrong with me. That was about 2 weeks ago. He said that it might be do to my low iron. I went to the doc today cause I was having a hard time breathing. My doc said that I test postive for H pylori infection. I was prescribed a months worth of meds. Hopefully that will do the trick!
    Hi there Island. Hang in there. I'm in the process of being diagnosed myself. My lips have become really thin, my tongue has fasiculations and my legs are twicthing all the time non stop. I feel very weak. Hugs from Sweden.
    Hello, new here. I have been reading on this forum for a while and you are all very nice people. Does anyone know how PBP is diagnosed? I´ve been having a nasal speech for two months and have an absent gag reflex. Also having twitches in my legs. Went to the neuro, he did an EMG on some muscles including the tongue and jaw and said your fine. I´ve read that the reason for the nasal speech in PBP is weakness of the soft palate muscles. Does anybody know what muscle he was suppose to do to find this out. He did not give me any explanation of my symptoms. Sorry about my English I´m from Iceland.
    Thanks
    Hello, new here. I have been reading on this forum for a while and you are all very nice people. Does anyone know how PBP is diagnosed? I´ve been having a nasal speech for two months and have an absent gag reflex. Also having twitches in my legs. Went to the neuro, he did an EMG on some muscles including the tongue and jaw and said your fine. I´ve read that the reason for the nasal speech in PBP is weakness of the soft palate muscles. Does anybody know what muscle he was suppose to do to find this out. He did not give me any explanation of my symptoms. Sorry about my English I´m from Iceland.
    Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back