I’m back

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's amazing!! No ALS means you can, once and for all, let go of worrying about a disease you do not have. You're going into multiple years worrying for nothing; it's time to stop now and go live your life. If you are unable to do it for yourself, please, find a way to do it for the memory of your mum.

I truly wish you all the best.

The doctor’s reasoning makes sense. The clinical course is more consistent with brachial plexitis than ALS because there has been some clinical improvement rather than disease progression. Plexopathies are also more common in people with diabetes.

In interpreting any test, the clinical context has to be taken into account. Test results should never be interpreted out of context.

He wants a followup to be thorough, not because he’s worried. Happy dance 💃.

You guys are all amazing, i truly appreciate everything youve done for me, truly kind amazing people to put up with the craziness of 99% anxiety worriers, if the admins could please link my posts all together, so some poor anxiety ridden soul can see my outcome some day I would appreciate it , seriously you guys are amazing , you have helped me so much from day to day battling the depression to helping me throw my anxietys out the window on days where ive been losing it, i knew something was wrong , just didnt know what. Peace and Love to you all, God Bless

Here’s your previous thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back