Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Deb, my hubby has ordered me to sit and behave (no trying to sneak clean)! He is my hero. I am soooo lucky and I thank my lucky star everyday that I have him.

Glad your mom is doing well Vicki. Hope you can get some rest yourself. Take care everyone. Kim

Vicki, glad your. Mom is out of the woods! Sounds like you need a little rest now...

Thanks Kim and Helen. I fixed 3 days of dinner for them and now I am enjoying a cup of tea and a krispy kreme raspberry filled donut! YUMMO!

and a good book i hope vicki. hiya helen!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

oh yes, always a good book and a cozy blanket too.

Hi Everyone,
My sister is currently home staying at my dad's for the week. She is from Dallas and my dad stayed with her family for several months when he was first diagnosed. She said dad looks pretty good to her since she last saw him in November. She says his hand strength is weaker though. But, his actual speech and breathing are better then when he used his bipap. He does get a little bit of occupational and physical therapy. They basically or range of motion exercises I would say. He has a splint of some type that he uses on his hands that the VA recommended. Don't know much more news. You all will continue to be in my prayers. If you want to return the favor by praying for my family as well it would be appreciated too. Take care everyone. Kim

Kim, hoping things are going better for you... good that your Dad is stable!

I just read The Help, couldn't put it down... now I have to see the movie as well.

Got a new loaned seat cushion for my pac, and a new adjustable, memory foam bed... I 'll keep you posted.

Made twice baked potatoes yesterday with my pca 's help... topped with cheese and bacon, yum!

All my love to you kim. I am sending prayers and hugs your way.

helen, loved the book and the movie. r u sharing those twice bakes? daryl made scalloped potatoes from scratch sunday , yummy. love or memoery foam bed. what kind of cushion? hey vickii~~~~~~~~~~waving

Hey MaryPat ~~~~~~~~waving back. Hugs to you. I have a sleep number bed and I am addicited to it. Last week while I was with my mom at the hospital I stayed at a hotel and the bed nearly killed me. It felt like I was sleeping on bricks, ugh.

I have sat down with my tea catalog and a cup of tea. The sample they sent this time is a decaf vanilla pommagrante flavor which I will try tomorrow afternoon. Lovely.

tea sounds good. i think it needs some brownies to go with

I tried a new brownie recipe the other day, 2 ingredients! Take a chocolate devils food cake mix and a can of pumpkin, mix and put in 9x13 pan bake at 350 for 30 minutes. I put choc icing on top. they were a hit and they are healthy to boot!

vicki brownies with pumkin sound like my velveeta peanut butter fudge! taste muchvbetter than it sounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back