I hate ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like tattooing on forehead that I have ALS

When people look at me like they think I'm retarded or something when I try to talk

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER......I also hate trying to talk on the phone.....I HATE drive up microphones, those bastids should be BANNED! :evil::evil::evil:

>I HATE drive up microphones

and parking garage ticket dispensers that hold the ticket too tight to pull out with left hand :-(

Living downstairs by myself in the dining room

The look of pity in people's eyes

...when the guy at the ice cream parlor forgets to add the whipped cream on my banana split.
Oh, and pretty much anything related to or caused by ALS. (In case my petty food issues aren't what we're looking for!)

...when the guy at the ice cream parlor forgets to add the whipped cream on my banana split.
Oh, and pretty much anything related to or caused by ALS. (In case my petty food issues aren't what we're looking for!)

I HATE BANANAS........and when they forget to give me a fork for my taco salad...just sayin!

looking at my baggy calves

When I'm sitting outside enjoying the weather and people drive by, look at me sitting in my wheelchair and throw trash in my yard. Like, don't I have enough to deal with without having to pick up other peoples trash

Having an itch I can't scratch.

not being able to splash water on my face

I HATE having to tinkle all the time! The only time I don't have to pee, is when I am peeing........:mrgreen:

I hate when Mark uses the word "tinkle"
...and not being able to drink beer from a bottle (straw only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back