J
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Jim,

I know that it is five years after your post but your symptoms are exactly like mine for the past two months. How are you today, and have you recovered? If so, how long did it take?

Feel free to write m at [email protected]. Thanks

Paul
    Hi Jim,

I realize that this post is over 2 years old now, but I happened across it while trying to research my current illness. I was blown away by the similarity of our symptoms and was just wondering if you have recovered or gotten any additional answers about your condition? I am a 36 year old female with 2 young children that I can barely lift and am desperate to feel better. Any information would be greatly appreciated. You can privately email me at [email protected] if that is easier.
    Hi jimco80,

I came across your post as I was doing some research to hopefully find a possible alternative to what my mom believes she has. Her symptoms are almost identical to yours and have just been starting over the past week or two. She is dead set that it is ALS and her anxiety is keeping her from sleeping, which in turn would be aggravating the symptoms of weakness. Since your post is from two years ago I am wondering where you are at today with your state of health. As far as my mom knows she hasn't had any viruses, but it is always a possibility.

Thank you so much! Feel free to reply to my personal email [email protected]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back