Wish everybody would read this

Status
Not open for further replies.
my mother in law is real nice to me some times. but out all i love the bear women. i done told her that one and shes been using it her self lol

Steve thought it was really funny! He and my mother did not get along at all. His mom is definitely not my favorite person.

Stop telling me I look good. Stop looking at me with pity. Don't tell me it must be tough, dammit it is and you have no idea!

When I was in the ER a doctor came into my room and told me that my bowels would die inside me while I was still alive and start rotting away, why would anybody think that would help me? She was wrong but it made it harder for me.

Janie

OMG I swore so much when I read that Janie!

Somebody should shoot that doctor somewhere that would really hurt, not kill, and be damned difficult to fix, maybe make some part of him rot while he lived!

Bedside manner - incompetent!

Loved the outlaw!

That beats the neuro resident that told us good when she asked why were here and steve said he had als....I told her not really. Doxtors Are not too bright sometimes But for them to.say that to you Janie I think I would have asked them how that is supposed to help....

Janie whatever happened to 'first do no harm'?
Words can hurt more than damn procedures and needles etc! I'm with Tillie, let's round up a posse...

Stop telling me I look good. Stop looking at me with pity. Don't tell me it must be tough, dammit it is and you have no idea!

The pity is annoying. Although the other day I was in town on Henry and this boy of about 7 wanted to know how fast he went, what kind of engine etc...he soooo wants a scooter when he's older. If only he knew......

That beats the neuro resident that told us good when she asked why were here and steve said he had als....I told her not really. Doxtors Are not too bright sometimes But for them to.say that to you Janie I think I would have asked them how that is supposed to help....

Unfortunately brains do not equal common sense...

>Originally Posted by Janie H View Post
When I was in the ER a doctor came into my room and told me that my bowels would die inside me while I was still alive and start rotting away, why would anybody think that would help me? She was wrong but it made it harder for me.

grrrr

She said that she was being straight up with me, she said the other doctors didn't have the heart to tell me, I told all the other doctors about it but when they didn't say anything I figured she may be right, she said since I couldn't have surgery, I was a dead woman. Four AM in the morning, I hadn't slept in two days, scared the hell out of me.

Janie

last time I was in the hospital to have my g tube put back in, the radiologist told my I had a hole in my bowels and there was nothing he could do for me-within 2 minutes he was gone.
Then the head of trauma came into my room and told me unless i let him do a cholostomy I would die.
I basically told him where to shove it and the next day a gastro did a colonoscopy on me- no hole. They let me out the next day.

Why do they think that telling us things like that will help?glad all went well with you.
Like you said she came in my room and said all that stuff and I never saw her again.
Janie

Totally beyond me Janie and Neil!

Different if it's your own doctor who is sitting and discussing it with you in line with working with you. But to drop a bomb and run is so far beyond wrong!

There was a good story on Yahoo about cards a cancer patient put together below. There are a couple of perfect cards for us

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back