Forum Supporter
Reason
Lost a loved one
Diagnosis
01/2023
Country
IE
Hi everyone,

PALs and CALs alike. I hope all of you are doing as well as can be expected.

Some of you know that my beloved PALs went his own way last October 21st. A fast and furious ride from DX on Jan 12th 2023.

I remain utterly, utterly devastated.

Lately I am seeing all sorts of stuff online about the covid vaccine leading to things like "turbo cancers", heart attacks, unexplained sudden deaths and even ALS.

This is causing me increased distress as I am starting to now go down the rabbit hole of maybe if he didn't get vaxxed he'd still be here. Why did I let him get vaxxed? His symptoms started after he was vaxxed. Etc. It's really cutting me up.

Can anyone more scientifically and data-informed on here tell me if there is any relation please?

Not trying to start a vax debate btw. Just extremely troubled by this and am wondering what those educated better than I think.

I can't live with the idea that his ALS may have been preventable. That's one thing I have never grappled with, the way, for example, those who lose loved ones to cancer do. I really feel for them that way. They beat themselves up a lot. Now I am starting to do the same thing.

Lots of love,
Marnes

There are other threads discussing this. There is no evidence to support the assertion that covid vaccines are responsible. If they were causative there would be a massive uptick in cases and also the FALS carrier studies would see many conversions as those people are exquisitely vulnerable. Neither thing has happened. The process of ALS does not happen to the point of manifestation overnight. It takes months to years. People naturally look for a cause but correlation is not causation.

I will add the recent report of a German man who received hubdreds of covid vaccines!! He does not have ALS and if vaccines did anything related he of all people would.

Don’t think for a moment that there was anything either of you could have done.

Closing because this topic has been discussed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back