• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Too Many In Memoriam/In Memory Of.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope there may be some peace in knowing that when you guys, or your PALS do pass, they will be in great company. Sometimes thats the only thought that helps me get through the day. There are more folks THERE for my Ray than there were HERE. Just wish I could get that visitors pass....

Liz,

You do have that visitors pass. Remember he is always with you. Someone said, "just close your eyes and you will see him". I believe Ray is everywhere. In everything you see, smell, touch and hear.

And PLEASE, I DON'T want you taking a visitors pass. (Maybe I have misunderstood, but Ray wouldn't want that.)

I love you girl,,

What a wonderful thought......a Visitor's Pass to Heaven. I'll bet there isn't one because no one would ever want to come back.

Cake, I had that pass and no, I didn't want to come back.

I wouldn't want to come back if I could be with Bob. A pass would be heart breaking having to leave somebody there!

This has been one of the hardest weeks of my life. And probably everyone here. And its only Tuesday, well 1 hour into Wednesday. I know we are strong and united but after today I feel my link in the chain is slipping. Am I the only one?

It is heart breaking, Toto. Amazing people passing with this horrible disease. Try to get a little sleep tonight. Sending you strength. Yasmin.

You are not the only one, It is so hard sometimes but we must go on not for ourselves but for those who unfortunately will follow. We have to be strong it is our destiny to carry on all their legacies to those who follow in our foot steps. This is where the rubber meets the road so to speak, talk the talk and walk the walk no matter how hard it gets. WE are here to help each other, support when down, help lift up and go on together. Is it easy, no way! But we have to! But we need each other to do it. So hang on to each other, arm in arm we will make it. {{{HUGS}}

P.S. No visitors passes unless called by the BOSS, got it?

Don't worry, Di. I promise not to take or ask for that pass.

I'm thankful to have you for friends. So heart broken for our losses. Prayers for their loved ones. Toto, Love the visitors pass to heaven.

I don't know much but I know Di has earned her warrior princes status this week, just for me alone. Thanks so much Di, thanks so much.

Kiwi, I love you also and I thank you for all your encouragement and help, we did it together. That's what I am talking about we help each other we help ourselves. So glad I was able to make a difference in your life, isn't that why we are all here for anyway.....now :)

Di, you are VERY generous to share credit so to speak but it was you girl, all you, this week for me and I won't forget it. When Richard passed I had no idea why I was here, not a clue and ****LIKE**** Liz (another thread) just had no stomach for being strong and putting my self through more loss than I have to. While I can't walk away from ALS, I can walk away from this forum and seriously considered it. The aggravation I saw it cause Richard in what turned out to be the the last week of his life pained me greatly and really pushed me close to the edge. It took a while for me to see the point. It took Di.
Toto, I am, we are, holding you to that promise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back