Things we love doing and can't do anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tell people that eating and drinking are highly overrated, but today I went with wifey to Trader Joe's grocery, where I hadn't been since going on the tube. I was hungry, and the food looked so good as I scooted around the store looking at the things I used to buy: barbecue sauce, clementines, salad greens, unsalted roasted peanuts, grinding coffee, frozen tamales, high gluten Force Primeval bars, etc..

There was lots of eye candy as well. There was a startling really slim, tall young woman dressed to the nines, with afro on top, 5 inch heels, and the curves in between. She spent the longest time buying bananas, not taking any more than two from a bunch. I no longer care if I'm seen staring.

GB

the food got to be hard. looking at the woman. i wont need this als to take me out. the wife will do it for me.

Santa Joe was never much of a dancer but he would slow dance at times. I miss him holding me in his arms and me leading the entire time. Sweet memories.

Debbie

those sweet memories are the things you can have. it helps me make it through the day every time i think of my little girl . we got to hold those memories.

>I tell people that eating and drinking are highly overrated, but today I went with wifey to Trader Joe's grocery, where I hadn't been since going on the tube. I was hungry, and the food looked so good as I scooted around the store looking at the things I used to buy: barbecue sauce, clementines, salad greens, unsalted roasted peanuts, grinding coffee, frozen tamales, high gluten Force Primeval bars, etc..

very well said!

>There was lots of eye candy as well. There was a startling really slim, tall young woman dressed to the nines, with afro on top, 5 inch heels, and the curves in between. She spent the longest time buying bananas, not taking any more than two from a bunch. I no longer care if I'm seen staring.

even better said ! :)

I miss my partner. He doesnt feel he should have much input into longer range decisions since he doesnt feel he is going to deal with the consequences. I tell him for as long as he is on this earth, he is my partner. We have always worked together and bounced ideas and thoughts off one another. Thats how we get the best results..with each others input. Why would I value it less now?

>Why would I value it less now?

:)

Gooseberry, think part of our PALS "lack of input" is not having the energy! They need it all to manage their symptoms and get through each day!

There was lots of eye candy as well. There was a startling really slim, tall young woman dressed to the nines, with afro on top, 5 inch heels, and the curves in between. She spent the longest time buying bananas, not taking any more than two from a bunch. I no longer care if I'm seen staring.

GB

Ahh...a man of my own heart, I prefer gazing at the eyecandy in the frozen foods section. Produce can be equally nice!

>I prefer gazing at the eyecandy in the frozen foods section

off to HEB!

i would say something but my wife might see it lol i been in the dog house a time or two. it's got lots of room ... when i build it i tried to get my dog in there. he wouldn't go in to it. so i got in. he took off. i looked all over for him. he was in the house looking out at me. my wife look at him an then looked at me. she said that was a good place for me.

Cheerleader I think it is a lack of energy but it is still frustrating! And I want to include him. I wouldnt like to have decisions made about me, for me ,or my family and not give input. It is why I always try for the talk.

>I think it is a lack of energy

me 2 ... I am beat after doining almost anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back