Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey mike it wouldn't let me private message you back overall do you think it's possibly ALS or should I pursue other options I'm truly terrified about all this.

Also I want to say thank you again for all the responses it means a lot.

Bribri, we've all been very honest and patient in our answers and advice to you. It seems we're all pretty much in agreement that:
1) You should relax about ALS. It doesn't look like you have ALS.
2) You need to work this out with your doctors.
3) You've been inappropriately pestering us, as if you simply can't believe us.
So it's way past time for you to leave, please.

Thank you mike im sorry everyone if I've been a pest I'm just tired of suffering I won't bother you guys anymore Thank you for your responses..

Mike thank you, maybe closing the thread is now appropriate?
No ALS here, so closing the door as you leave is most polite :)

Hey everyone I'm back with some troubling symptoms my neck has been hurting and burning and the burning goes into my face and I'm still twitching mostly in my left thigh shoulder and hand. It's also getting harder to walk my legs feel disconnected and I feel as though I'll fall over but haven't yet. Here starting about a week or so ago I e developed itching and bugs crawling all over feeling along with quick needle like pokes everywhere I heard that this can happen in ALS

Also worth noting that my memory is getting worse and I feel as though I'm in a dream like state all the time I have a hard time understanding people in conversation.

With all due respect, your time would be far better served by visiting your doctor than posting on this site. Time to leave.

No person should post as many times as you have bri, nor should any thread in this section have this many posts.

This truly must stop.

I thought this was a support forum for people that could possibly have ALS?

You do not possibly have ALS.

Read the sticky again as you have forgotten what it says, it will help you if you take it in.

We just can't spend our energy going over this with you like 70 times, that is not reasonable. We are looking after people who do have a horrible terminal disease.

You have been asked to move on. Go back to your doctor, that is all we can say, and all the best.

Thanks tillie :) I'll be on my way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back