just can't be understood

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love waking up and getting on the computer to have friends like you to make my day. Rich is at work today but I am still not alone...smile thanks for all your help..I will make a list of things so i can be ready. thanks.. The sun is shinning today and I am going to have a great day.. Hope you do also...Hugs, L

Linda your attitude is just the BEST! Keepin things positive will not only help you, but your family as well. I just luv ya!
A good morning hug is being sent to you right now!
Kari

YOU are my Chickadee! LOVE YOU!

Went to lunch today with some ladies onthe Ranch... I felt very special . Anita made me my own pot of homemade soup while she cooked pasta with shrimp for every one else. Can you imagine my own soup just for me? These ladies are the best. They are my card playing friends. They even put up with the funny sounds that come out when I try and talk. I just don't know what I would do without the great people around me here and out in cyber-space.... Hugs, L

Well, that is just because you ARE such a special person my dear! What a success you are in life to have so many people care about you in that special way! WE LOVE YA!
HUGS, Kari

That's the best thing about friends, they make special soup just for you and don't mind when you can't talk. They know that you are worth the effort and love you no matter what you cant eat or say. And we do too!

When people around you are so caring and want to help however they can.. i feel very blessed and how can i be negative when people are so kind? I will get through this one day at a time.... this doesn't mean that the sad moments won't keep showing its face sometimes.... Can't help that, it just happens....that is ok too.. have to have a way to let the sadness out? right? L

Yes! If we didn't have moments of GREAT SORROW how would we ever truly apprciate those moments of GREAT JOY!

Linda, get the peg immediately. My husband thought I was jumping the gun and getting it too soon when I got it at the end of December. But I kept losing weight and here it is the end of February and I can hardly eat anything at all. I am so glad I got it when I did. Please don't wait any longer. It is really no big deal. I was slow progression but since I have lost so much weight I think my progression has sped up. Wish I hadn't waited as long as I did. So please get it now and give yourself a chance.

I appreciate all the positive information about the peg. I plan on having that done in March... Want to get it over with now.. L

way to go, loved girl!

I am just wanting to get it over with now..Peg... I really have dreaded this for some reason. I sure hope the Dr.s put me out enough so i don't know what is going on? Are your Dr.s talking about a feeding tube yet? Did you get your wheelchair? Can you get out of bed on your own? I worry about you alone? What kind of dog do u have? Maybe get another one soon? Did I tell u that I lost my Golden Retreiver this past summer. Broke my heart...He was a wonderful Dog. I want another but Rich has enough to look after with one dog and three horses.and me... He is doing more and more and it is just killing me. . So that's out.. Oh, he would get one if i pressed but I won't do that. too much going on here with the trips to Denver and back...Hope you are feeling much better tonight? Big Hugs, l

the Peg

Just heard from my Dr. I will get to join the lovely Peg groupies on the 11th of March... I want it over and done with. Once i knew it had to be I said lets get it over with so i can get on with my life..smile! It's good ..just another part of this journey.. Hugs, L

Okay my dear, I have marked my calendar. I know this is stressful no matter how we try and candy coat it, but you will be putting your weight back on, and that will make you feel better, just try and remember that! Everything will go fine hun, you have way to many people prayin over you for anything bad to happen! We love ya!

Chickadee, I will be in California during your PEG but I will make every attempt to get online to see how you are doing! Will Rich or your daughter post updates to let us know? I am soul relieved that the PEG is sooner rather than later. You will fly through it-no worries. Love, Kay Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back