just can't be understood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi friends, I am at my oldest sons house this evening. Visiting with my 3 Gr. sons..they are so fun. love them to pieces....... Well, you are all right about the peg... I saw the pulonary Dr. first. Down in the low 40's... Then saw the nero. Right away he said to start thinking about the peg? It will be in a few weeks. He wants it done sooner than i do..smile! then the dietition. showed me all the items used for the tube. Went over everything..She was very helpful.... Then Speech ..he said a big difference in speech,and swallowing. Asked if I was getting the peg soon. So everything was centered around that today. My nero is always great...he makes me feel like I am doing real good everytime I see him.. Great Doctor...My limbs are still very strong. So all in all a very good visit.. Thanks for all your caring thoughts. Love you guys soo much.. Linda

Linda, I am very happy that you are going to get your peg tube soon and that all of your clinic staff is behind you and are proactive about your care. Obviously I wish you didn't have to be going though any of this but because you are it is so good to have support. My clinic is like that too, they make me feel like a star and that I'm the most important person there and that does so much for me in keeping up a positive outlook.

Have fun visiting with your family and have a good weekend and trip home!

Barry

Thanks Berry, Today was a good day. Came away tired but feeling good at the same time. Rich and I went to Applebees for lunch . they have the best potatoe soup. I loved it and didn't even mind rich having his baby back ribs...lol Sooo very happy to hear about Beth.. I had to get on the puter this evening to see if we had good news. Well take care and thanks again for the suport... L

So glad you are feeling positive after your visit. Time for another of Life's grand adventures! We are al with you every inch of the way. Glad, too, you could be with your family.
Loads and loads of love to all

Chickadee, hipp hipp HOORAAAYY! Did they suggest a cough assist and suction? You have BiPap already, right? DO the PEG ASAP! You will feel so much better when you get your weight back and having you around makes me happy as can be! love you, Kay Marie

Hi, Kay Marie and Berry and iris Marie, what would I do with out all your support? Rich and I came home early this evening. The weather over Wolf Creek Pass was just awful and will only get worse tomorrow so we made the right decision. I am soooooooooooooooo tired tonight. Going to bed early.. and sleep I hope? Not a bit happy that I am at this point ,but great that it will make our life easier....[the peg] Hope you are all doing good? Hugs from me, Linda

Glad you are home safe and sound! Now go to bed and get some sleep.

Ti;e for q big group hug 6 but dont zqke Lindq

;y keyboqrd hqs szqpped itself for English insteqd of French< Hoz to get it bqck qgqinm pleqseM
Lots of love 6 qh thqt zorked

Linda,

I hope you're all rested up now. Attitude is so important, and I just know you're a strong woman. Before you know it, you'll be telling others how the PEG is no big deal, and how you're happy you got it when you did!

I love my peg! I need to drink 1/2 gal to a gal a day of fluids which I can't do it is a breeze with the peg. All the yucky stuff that I do not want to swallow down the peg it goes! I did not want my peg either but did it because that is what the neuro suggested. I don't mind it at all now it has so many positives!

Judy

Thanks ,thanks,thanks, It will be fine. I know it will..... [the peg]... Now i just want it behind me. over and done. don't like thinking about needing it.. know what I mean? I will do whatever it takes to make life simple...and help Richard. We want to take some trips this spring and we just want to have the best time of our life...I want to share another personal thing about Richard. He said that what he was attracted to most about me was my smile... Love that man.. Well, I was listening to Country Western Music the other day and a song came on[Crying For Me] you just have to hear that song. I found it at Target and I played it for him and my daughter. We all had a tear in our eyes.. Such a moving song.... So sweet..... Well today is agood day. A day to stay in and warm.. Fireplace is burning and the white stuff is coming down. I am going to go put a pot of soup on.. Hugs, Linda

Linda, I know you probably don't really want to talk about it much more but I thought that I would mention that traveling with a Peg is actually easier than when I was eating. If you are on formula all you need is the formula, water and your syringe. It is really easy (maybe a little boring) to pack a lunch.

Keep on smiling, stay warm and have some soup for me.

Barry

Hi Berry, that is what the Doc said, just to start getting used to it and get the fluids in me. Kinda dehidrated at the moment.... So I will start with one meal a day and more water ... Soup and smoothies for the rest of the day...Hope you are having a great day. watching the Olympics ? Gooooood! Hugs, L

" It will be fine. I know it will..... [the peg]... Now i just want it behind me."

HEYIs this is new entry point for feeding?;-)
PLEASE dont be cross with me.
Love you

lol you are tooooooooooooooooo much.. l

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back