I get stabbed September 15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Glen , great news for you , you'll be pleased when it's in . I've just had mine done and I worried for no reason , it was easy , and I don't remember anything at all about the procedure , which was done with sedation and local . The sedation is just great , and works a treat .
I'm laughing my socks off at the burpy comments , do I have that fun o come then ....lol

Hey Tich1,

Good for you. I read your other post and am glad its working for you.

Glen

Thank you Glen , all the best for yours , I will be eager to read how you are getting on :)
x

They have moved me to September 17th now.

Glen

I wish my auntie would do this. She is to stubborn though, she is still in denial even though she's had this horrible disease for years... (7)

The doctor has repeatingly told her that she should get the tube put in before its to late for her nutrition, but i dont know what to do.

Go man, Go!

Glen,

I don't know how this flew under my radar! I must add to the banter.

First of all, I'm glad you are doing this preemptively. Having good lungs will help you through the procedure for sure. We still took Andy's bipap along when he had it done, though, so if you use one when you are laying down, you might want to consider taking yours along.

How will we all get along without your usual cheery and sometimes smarta** comments on here? You must take along a Blackberry or something into the hospital with you. That way we won't miss out. :p You know, give us a blow-by-blow.

We will surely help you count down the days until the big event. Perhaps we should kinda send you off like you are going to battle! Then again, my Viking, we are already in the midst of one, eh? (See, you have me talking like a real Canadian).

Let us know when you get back. We shall all have a toast together, virtually! Those of use who can, will raise our beers in triumph!
:mrgreen:

Pam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back