end stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea Jenn, me too...just checking in. I think of you and what you are going through right when I wake up in the morning. Sending you love and strength hun.
Hugs, Kari

You know eireannach, that is a VERY PERSONAL question and Jennbenn does not have to answer it. You are treading in very troubled water here and the next thing you know you will have flying monkey's and blubears on your back!

jennbenn i havent heard from you for a long time i feel so sad your at this road in your lives my prayers go out to you and your family i wish there was more i could do to lesson the pain but i will pray to god for comfort for you and husband and family

My thoughts and prayers are with you.I know your pain.

well said bluebear. KEep out eireaannach.

YOu know we are all around you surrounding you with love, JEnn.

Jenn and forum family, do NOT allow this man to distress you. I have requested that his hurtful, harmful and inflammatory posts be permanently removed and that he be permanently banned from the forum. He is obviously very distressed with a sad soul. If you look at the date and time of his replies it would appear that he is possibly inebriated as it is late and the weekend. [at least I PRAY that there is something to blame for this behavior!] Maybe his wife "Trish" died recently or maybe this is the death anniversary..? His words only have power if you allow them to impact you. Al, when you begin deleting the posts please delete the ones that are in reply to his flaming-none of us need a reminder of this "Christian" man's pain. Thank you. The Monkey's are flying to Oklahoma coat his soul with the balm of peace and compassion.

I have done the same...hopefully Al will be able to remove and ban him. We need to just ignore him...surrounding my forum family (including him) with LOVE, PEACE AND GRACE!

I have to say that I was okay dealing with him slamming me on the other thread, but when it comes to him stepping into waters with jennbenn and what she is going through....well, my mama bear instincts come out. Do not mess with a cals whos husband is dying! I a very protective over our forum family!

Jenn-sorry you had to read any of this hun. That man has some issues of his own, and I did NOT want him coming on this particular thread and upsetting you in any way during this very difficult time in your life. We all love you, and are thinking of you all day every day, and pray that the love and strength we send you some how adds light to this very dark time in your life hun.
Gentle hugs,
Kari

Last edited:
I'm sorry this thread has taken a turn for the worse. You know what I'm thinking? This doesn't sound like Mr. Rafferty "talking." I'm thinking it may be one of his children that has logged onto the form. Don't know if he and his wife had children, if not, then it must be his inner child having a tantrum...

Jenn...love to you and yours.

Just let us forget him and concentrate on jenn.
IN our arms, Jenn

Agreed, but now Jenn is going to think we are crazy because he has been deleted. Jenn, just know that someone posted on a bunch of threads here who was a little "off"... We were just trying to protect ya.
Again, sending love and support
Kari

Thinking of you and keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers~
In friendship
Jeannie

I am lifting all of us up in prayer tonight. All of us.

Jenn,
I'm crying with you . God bless us all.

Jenn, You are in my thoughts and prayers tonight. Oh how I wish at these times we all lived closer and could be there for each other... Sometimes it is hard to say the riight things. Just know we all love you and are here for you .. Big HUgs, Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back