end stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Jenn, I am so saddened by this. How I wish none of us had to feel such unbearable pain. Please know that you are in my heart and I am sending you the most loving and comforting thoughts. Dick is right. Have a good cry. Don't keep anything inside and know that you are not alone in this. You are supported.

Hugs,
Rosella

Jenn, I know that there are no words of solace at a time like this but please know that we are circling around you, we are all there holding you up right now this moment and surrounding you with love. He may not be able to respond but I promise you sweet woman that he hears. Spend this time telling him of all that is in your heart and of the wonder and the beauty that he will see shortly. Assure him that is is ok for him to go ahead and that you and the children will continue to grow and treasure him. Shed your tears and hold him close to your heart and believe that love never dies. It is all only a veil that separates us one from the other. Love, comfort and courage sweet soul.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Prayers for all your family.My heart just breaks we have been losing alot of our friends this year.So sad.God Bless.
Sharon

Jenn, I am so sorry that you and your sweet little family are going through this. Just know that you are loved and we are feeling the hurt right along with you. You are in my thoughts and prayers .Linda

Jenn, so sorry that you have to be feeling this pain. I hope that telling us helps you get through it, please know that we are all thinking of you, your husband and your family.

Barry

Thinking of you and your family....sending prayers.

Thinking of you Jenn.

I've been thinking of you and your family often. I am sending you prayers of comfort, strength and peace. I am so very, very sorry you and your sweet family have had to endure this beast. God bless you and your children. I will continue praying for you.

Continuing to hurt for you and your family. My prayers and thoughts are with you hun!
Gentle hugs, Kari

thoughts are with you and family .

Jenn, sending you hugs from the Prairie this morning.

Dear Jenn,
My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Jenn ~ just checking on you and your family.........sending thoughts and prayers Love, CATE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back