Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no one here that I know of who presented with facial spasm as a symptom. That's the kind of issue where you look at sleep, stress, nutrition and moisturizer if the air is dry.

hi Everyone, I know you guys have told me to move one but for some reason everything still feels off. I’m twitching everyday, whenever I go to the gym I feel really exhausted after just 20 minutes, my face still spasms when i smile or squint, and still have 3+ brisk reflexes. At this point I really don’t know what to do because I can’t tell if these are all als symptoms because I have heard that people have a loss of stamina with als. Thank you again for everyone who has replied to me I really appreciate it.

James,

Nobody here thinks you have ALS. What is apparent is that you have extreme health anxiety.

Please don't keep asking the same question. We can't keep answering and you have a doctor.

My suggestion is to go to your primary care doctor and also get counseling for stress management.

Be well.

Thank you Kim, I understand that I have health anxiety I will try my best to move on. I actually did move on for about two weeks and even though I was having symptoms I was ignoring them . I blame myself for coming back on the internet and looked up ALS and saw someone who had als was also having stamina issues and was saying that’s a sign of weakness which made my anxiety trigger again. Thank you again for your advice and it has made me feel a lot better and i apologize for posting a lot.

Now when I flex my biceups my forearms begin to shake and difficult to hold that position. The harder I flex on my bicep the more my forearm shakes. Does this mean my hand is getting weaker ?

Time to go back to the doctor. You will receive no further advice from this forum. You haven't listened or been reassured yet and continue coming back here instead of visiting with a doctor as advised. Please- no further posts unless it's to report back what your doctor has said.

Mod note: closed for multi-id

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back