Als symtoms for 2 months
Hi I am new and read many symtoms on threads and am still concerned.
1) a month ago stiffness in right forearm and two right fingers and a cold hand.
2) constantly have tight calf muscles but haven’t seemed to lose any strength or abilities and legs feel tired.
3) more than normal shortness of breath
4) stuff and cracking joints in knees and feet more than usual
5) can all of this be health anxiety related from googling symtoms 24/7?
I received an EMG on right forearm and right leg at Mayo Clinic that came back clean as well as all MRIs clean. Is it possible I got this emg done too early to detect any problems, or is what I’m having perceived weakness?