Frequently Asked Questions
If you're having trouble with our website and are unable to find an answer on this page please take a moment to contact us.
- I registered but I'm unable to activate my account?
- I don't know how to post my first thread or question?
- When people tell me to read the sticky's, what do they mean?
- I want to delete my user account or have content removed from the website?
- How do I private message other members of the forum?
- Someone asked me to send them a visitor message but I don't see a button to do it?
If you registered but are not able to activate your account using the link provided in email please contact us and we can manually approve your account.
Make sure you are logged in to the forum and then visit a forum such as: http://www.alsforums.com/forum/general-discussion-about-als-mnd/
Once on the main forum page find the button titled "Post New Thread" which is displayed below.
Sticky's are important guidelines and helpful information which remains at the top of the forum lists for new members to read. An example of sticky's is shown below. Sticky's are always highlighted in yellow. You should take a moment to read the ones that may pertain to you.
If you would like to remove content please make a content removal request.
Private messaging privileges are reserved for long time members and paying supporters. If you would like to fast track to enjoy all the features of our website please upgrade today.
Visitor messaging along with many other features are reserved for long term members and paying subscribers to the forum.
If you'd like to circumvent the promotion system you can gain immediate access to all the features of the site here: http://www.alsforums.com/forum/payments.php (you must be logged in to use this link)