Old 02-26-2017, 12:00 PM #1 (permalink)

City: Round Hill
State: VA
Diagnosed: 02/2014
Interest: I lost a loved one to ALS/MND.
codyclan is a jewel in the roughcodyclan is a jewel in the roughcodyclan is a jewel in the roughcodyclan is a jewel in the rough
City: Round Hill
State: VA
Diagnosed: 02/2014
codyclan is a jewel in the roughcodyclan is a jewel in the roughcodyclan is a jewel in the roughcodyclan is a jewel in the rough
Default Ted (Edward) Cody

It is with a broken heart that I say that my PALS, Ted Cody, passed peacefully this morning. His family was in the house but in the end it was just me and him. He opened his eyes, made eye contact with me and slowly drifted away. I will love him forever.
Old 02-26-2017, 12:05 PM #2 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

City: Boston
State: MA
Diagnosed: 04/2014
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Nikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member
Forum Moderator

Diagnosed: 04/2014
Nikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond reputeNikki J has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ted (Edward) Cody

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. He was so very lucky to have you with him. May he fly free and you be granted peace and healing.
Old 02-26-2017, 12:30 PM #3 (permalink)

City: Pretty Much
State: Nowhere
Diagnosed: 08/2014
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
Jrzygrl is a glorious beacon of lightJrzygrl is a glorious beacon of lightJrzygrl is a glorious beacon of lightJrzygrl is a glorious beacon of lightJrzygrl is a glorious beacon of lightJrzygrl is a glorious beacon of light
City: Pretty Much
State: Nowhere
Diagnosed: 08/2014
Interest: I am a caregiver for someone with ALS/MND.
Jrzygrl is a glorious beacon of lightJrzygrl is a glorious beacon of lightJrzygrl is a glorious beacon of lightJrzygrl is a glorious beacon of lightJrzygrl is a glorious beacon of lightJrzygrl is a glorious beacon of light

So sorry for your loss. Wishing you peace.
Old 02-26-2017, 12:43 PM #4 (permalink)

City: Stevenage
State: Hertfordshire
Diagnosed: 07/2016
WendyWooG is a glorious beacon of lightWendyWooG is a glorious beacon of lightWendyWooG is a glorious beacon of lightWendyWooG is a glorious beacon of lightWendyWooG is a glorious beacon of lightWendyWooG is a glorious beacon of light
City: Stevenage
State: Hertfordshire
Diagnosed: 07/2016
WendyWooG is a glorious beacon of lightWendyWooG is a glorious beacon of lightWendyWooG is a glorious beacon of lightWendyWooG is a glorious beacon of lightWendyWooG is a glorious beacon of lightWendyWooG is a glorious beacon of light

My condolences to you, sending you love at this difficult time.

Wendy x
Old 02-26-2017, 12:58 PM #5 (permalink)

City: Wolfeboro
State: NH
Diagnosed: 12/2015
Jlynn is a jewel in the roughJlynn is a jewel in the roughJlynn is a jewel in the roughJlynn is a jewel in the rough
City: Wolfeboro
State: NH
Diagnosed: 12/2015
Jlynn is a jewel in the roughJlynn is a jewel in the roughJlynn is a jewel in the roughJlynn is a jewel in the rough

My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Old 02-26-2017, 01:31 PM #6 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: Pittsburgh
State: PA
Diagnosed: 07/2007
Narrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member
City: Pittsburgh
Diagnosed: 07/2007
Narrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond reputeNarrowminded has a reputation beyond repute

Codyclan I am so very sorry for your loss. Ted is free but you will need time to heal. Please know my prayers are with you for peace and strength.

Hugs,

Sue
Old 02-26-2017, 01:37 PM #7 (permalink)

Diagnosed: 09/2013
KateEmerson is a glorious beacon of lightKateEmerson is a glorious beacon of lightKateEmerson is a glorious beacon of lightKateEmerson is a glorious beacon of lightKateEmerson is a glorious beacon of light
Diagnosed: 09/2013
KateEmerson is a glorious beacon of lightKateEmerson is a glorious beacon of lightKateEmerson is a glorious beacon of lightKateEmerson is a glorious beacon of lightKateEmerson is a glorious beacon of light

I am so sorry for your loss. How beautiful the love you expressed to us. Kate
Old 02-26-2017, 01:41 PM #8 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

City: lala land
State: home
Diagnosed: 05/2013
affected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member
City: lala land
State: home
Diagnosed: 05/2013
affected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond reputeaffected has a reputation beyond repute

Tracy I am so sorry for your loss. I'm so glad family got to be around and that his passing was peaceful and you were with him. I wish you much comfort and peace xxx
Old 02-26-2017, 02:48 PM #9 (permalink)
Extremely Helpful Member

Forum Moderator

City: Seattle
State: WA
Diagnosed: 09/2009
lgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond repute
Extremely Helpful Member

Forum Moderator

City: Seattle
State: WA
Diagnosed: 09/2009
lgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond reputelgelb has a reputation beyond repute

Tracy, I am so sorry for your loss but very glad Ted had you at his side for the duration. Much peace and strength to you and your family.

Best,
Laurie
Old 02-26-2017, 03:02 PM #10 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond repute
Forum Moderator

City: Vancouver
State: BC
Diagnosed: 06/2015
Interest: I have been diagnosed with UMND/PLS.
ShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond reputeShiftKicker has a reputation beyond repute

I am so sorry, Tracy. I wish you and your family peace. You have been such a devoted and loving caregiver as you've walked beside your husband in this illness.

Fiona
Old 02-26-2017, 03:04 PM #11 (permalink)

City: oshawa
State: ontario
Diagnosed: 09/2012
pdcraig has a spectacular aura aboutpdcraig has a spectacular aura about
City: oshawa
State: ontario
Diagnosed: 09/2012
pdcraig has a spectacular aura aboutpdcraig has a spectacular aura about

Tracy, So sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences. Ted was lucky to have you by his side. Paul
Old 02-26-2017, 03:13 PM #12 (permalink)

City: Gansevoort
State: Ny
Diagnosed: 05/2016
Nana5xs is on a distinguished road
City: Gansevoort
State: Ny
Diagnosed: 05/2016
Nana5xs is on a distinguished road

Tracy,
Sorry for your loss. May you find peace. Prayers are with you.
Susan
Old 02-26-2017, 03:48 PM #13 (permalink)

City: Wilkes Barre
Diagnosed: 01/2016
edschia is on a distinguished road
City: Wilkes Barre
Diagnosed: 01/2016
edschia is on a distinguished road

I am so sorry for your loss but grateful that Ted had a peaceful passing and you were able to be w/him. Peace for your family.
Old 02-26-2017, 04:03 PM #14 (permalink)

City: Austin
State: Texas
Diagnosed: 11/2014
mpnatx is on a very distinguished roadmpnatx is on a very distinguished road
City: Austin
State: Texas
Diagnosed: 11/2014
mpnatx is on a very distinguished roadmpnatx is on a very distinguished road

My deepest condolences to you and your family.
Marty
Old 02-26-2017, 05:24 PM #15 (permalink)
Very Helpful Member

City: Cleveland
State: Oklahoma
Diagnosed: 10/2015
soonerwife has much to be proud ofsoonerwife has much to be proud ofsoonerwife has much to be proud ofsoonerwife has much to be proud ofsoonerwife has much to be proud ofsoonerwife has much to be proud ofsoonerwife has much to be proud ofsoonerwife has much to be proud of
Very Helpful Member
City: Cleveland
State: Oklahoma
Diagnosed: 10/2015
soonerwife has much to be proud ofsoonerwife has much to be proud ofsoonerwife has much to be proud ofsoonerwife has much to be proud ofsoonerwife has much to be proud ofsoonerwife has much to be proud ofsoonerwife has much to be proud ofsoonerwife has much to be proud of

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I am glad that you were by his side and that he is free now. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
Closed Thread

Tags
family, heart, love