06/2014
Country
US
State
Tx
City
Austin
Worried about you.

I've wondered, too- but it is the holidays, so maybe Max is harassing the dogs with reindeer headbands, tippling a little bubbly, and entertaining family! Let's hope so.

Come out, come out Max. We miss you! Hope you are feeling wee.

I do talk to Max every day. He is still extremely tired since the lung infection, but breathing is better.

I'll give him a nudge that there is another thread asking after him.

I'd love to see you back here too Max!

iiwii max were with you buddy.

Max sends his regards to you all and says he is still crawling back, but very tired. He appreciates that everyone is concerned for an thinking of him.

Thanks, all! shooting for 10+ replies / day min, also have to get back to hp work or go on disability, so have to dig in :)

note thr blooming roses at Christmas out the office window :)

Attachments

• IMG_0828.JPG
    IMG_0828.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 386
  • DSC_1990.jpg
    DSC_1990.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 327
  • DSC_1988.jpg
    DSC_1988.jpg
    465.3 KB · Views: 348
Beautiful picture of your pets. glad to see your post Max.

>Beautiful picture of your pets. glad to see your post Max.

:)

Holy crap Max, it looks like you're making up for lost time! :^}

Thinking of you Max!

>Holy crap Max, it looks like you're making up for lost time!

trying to get thru unread posts while my servers power is down (no one in lab). I've got to get caught up on my dl580/380/360 auto rom testing and w/o the servers up I'm stuck desiging/Visio :-(

As you know, if I can't keep up, I will have to give up my toys and face disability ...

>Thinking of you Max!

thanks, Kim - watched Sense & Sensibility w/ Sandy yesterday (Gone w/ the Wind and Pride & Prejudice Fri/Sat). Lots of sitting, leaning back. I choke leaning forward on the computer, but working on it :) ....

>Holy crap Max, it looks like you're making up for lost time!

trying to get thru unread posts while my servers power is down (no one in lab). I've got to get caught up on my dl580/380/360 auto rom testing and w/o the servers up I'm stuck desiging/Visio :-(

As you know, if I can't keep up, I will have to give up my toys and face disability ...

I love it when you talk dirty......:)

>I love it when you talk dirty......

home lab :)

Attachments

• DSC_1990.jpg
    DSC_1990.jpg
    454.2 KB · Views: 317
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back