your user profile name

Status
Not open for further replies.
t34gib - my husband used to have an airforce trainer and it was a t34 and the gib - is girl in back. Although during the war the gib was the guy in back. Have used it for years. I have never had a different profile name. Will think about what I would change it to.
NancyS

Super clever thread!
I didn't realize when I was signing up, that my user id would actually turn into my "User ID" :roll: ...guess I was in a fog... If I could change it, I would change it to "twinsmom+1" because, hmmmm...think...pretty clever of me... I have twins and a son who are the joys of my life (aside from my soulmate husband :wink:

My uncle lived in Australia and decided I remined him of a keewee. Has been my nickname ever since. My other uncle changed it to keeker. Real name is Colleen

Glen is this what your picture is supposed to look like?:?:

IMG_0022_web.jpg

The first part of my last name is Stryk so I figured strikeout for strike out ALS. After I chose it, I was annoyed that I didn't spell it strykeout :roll: - so I guess if I could change it that's what I'd do.

Where is Kay Marie? I thought of this topic mainly because of her name. Keep them coming. Hugs Lori

brooksea: my beloved sable Collie...may she rest in peace. I named her that because she came from the island of brooks surrounded by sea. the only "bad" thing that dog ever did was nibble a tiny piece out of an area rug after we moved to a new home, as she was traumatized by the upset. She was the best dog I've ever had. She was so intuitive. It still haunts me that I had to put her to sleep.

Zaphoon - sort of an out-of-the-ordinary name that belongs to one of the instruments I play. (it sounded better than "Tromboner" but "Euphonius" could have done just as well).

Last edited:
Handinhand.......i am a mohair collectable bear artist....Been making bears for store's for over 12 years.. It is the name of my bear Company...

Well my name is pretty obvious, BarryG is Barry Godsalve. Not Barry Godslave as it is so often misspeled by someone not paying attention. I even have a gold Cross pen engraved with my Barry Godslave that was a going away present from a former employer :roll::roll:

Great idea for a thread, I have wondered about so many usernames!
Zaph, you could be Trombonius, very Roman sounding! How about Trombonius Maximus? :grin:

I like it! Thanks, Barry

Trombonius!

How many nicknames can one man have? LOL

My husband has none! Think it is abnormal. I have too many to count. Seems I just inspire nicknames!

my husband is BAM, for our kids Brian Allyson, and Michael

Mike and I have a grandson and his name is Silas. So I use "Silasbaby"

Julie :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back