Want to rant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max, I'm sorry you had a bad day. I hope it wasn't too bad-meaning that I hope you are safe and sound and at home.
The phrase "bad day" really takes on a whole different meaning when you are dealing with ALS. The logical side of me says that there will be bad days, don't take them too seriously. Then the emotional side of me says blah, blah, blah, this is horrible, I'm angry and hurt, and I don't want to do this. Then that is usually followed by lots of words that I don't like to admit I know. I can spew some of those words on your behalf.

On a lighter note, I now think of you every time I hear Kodachrome since you are a photographer and a Paul Simon fan. I always hope you are doing well.

Thanks, Max. That song always makes me smile. A great way to start the day. At the concert I was so glad they did Kodachrome and You Can Call Me Al. I l

I love the bass.
We are really dependent on music at my house.

here is one I shot of Jenny in '84, iso400 kodachrome pushed and it still went 2x3', sure wish I had the originals but they all burnt up when the house burned down ... as we say, IIWII ("It Is What It Is!") ...

Attachments

• IMG_0221.JPG
    IMG_0221.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 204
  • DSC_9906-2.jpg
    DSC_9906-2.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 159
  • DSC_1085-2.jpg
    DSC_1085-2.jpg
    829.2 KB · Views: 159
good grief Max! that was a bad one!

LoveMyKids....oh the bad words that fly when I am wheeling the lift down the hall and bouncing off the walls and door jams! that bloody thing has a mind of its own!

Max - I am glad you at least have a photo of the photo. It is precious. I am assuming you lived out west?

good grief Max! that was a bad one!

LoveMyKids....oh the bad words that fly when I am wheeling the lift down the hall and bouncing off the walls and door jams! that bloody thing has a mind of its own!

I've developed a system and have an order in which I do things. Right! I am totally brain dead and leave out a step and hit walls and anything else that gets in my way. Last week my legs were bruised up. I feel like I'm in a pinball machine.

....oh the bad words that fly when I am wheeling the lift down the hall and bouncing off the walls and door jams! that bloody thing has a mind of its own!

I know what you mean SMP51. Ours does too. Then I discovered I can control it better if I pull it instead of pushing it.

I decided one day to paint over all the door frames and skirting boards as I hated sitting on the loo and looking at all those past dings once Chris was gone.

I managed to find paint in the shed and started and then realised that the existing paint is just off white and I'm now painting with high gloss very white ...

Well I've done those main doorways that got the worst beating and eventually I will work all the way around the house so they match ... I did laugh at myself though, it seemed a good idea at the time!

so you know the ones you made playing with the chair. i haven't hit anything yet but i will. i hope jane that's my wife finds the paint i put back. she is going to need when i get done. o yea the guys are working on a sprint car wing with my #'s on it for the chair.

put a big sticker on the tin for Jane to find later Dav ;)

Can't wait to see your pwc once it's all done up by your friends, we will demand a photo!

Last week my legs were bruised up. I feel like I'm in a pinball machine.

Same here. Hubby asked me a few days ago what all th bruises on my legs are from. I'm not really sure, but they weren't there before his surgery...

Nuts, have you had a run in with the pwc?

I have lost count of the times I have messed up a pedicure by kicking my foot against something. And if your toe nail polish isn't right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back