Update on Tim/Lorie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like his anger was coming out of hurt. I would be angry too if no one even called the hospital to see how I was doing! That must really make him feel unwanted!
Colleen

Better Today

He is calmer today from what I hear. I am going to tell him. When I go today. That if anybody gets negative while I am there, ever. I will walk strait out the door!

Lorie

lorie how i wish u lived close by me. i wish my sisters cared for me. they dont even call or visit

Cukita

I wished I lived closer to you to! And all my ALS Freinds. You can E-Mail me anytime. If you want that E-Mail address, just PM me!

Life is Hell on Earth again! I am going to have to get my brother Dale committed like I was going to do six months ago. When Tim asked to be put on the bed pan this morning he started cussing and acting like a crazy man! I can't take much more. When Tim was in the hospital, about a week ago a Nurse said she could see me heading for a nervous breakdown, I said: I want have one, I may BREAK somebody else down. I had to talk to Tim yesterday about acting like a Dictator. He don't want a word spoken when he talks? Other people have voices to!

What do I do anymore? Don't know, Just don't know!

Lorie:confused:

Tim's Attitude Better!

I talked with the Hospice nurse tuesday about how rude Tim was. I told her I would take care of that! Hopefully I did. He was very good today. His aid is so nice. She kissed him on the forhead before she left. He sleeps more with the pain meds he is on now. But the doc told me he would do that. I bought him some Jack Daniel's minatures. I have only left one for him. I don't know if he has had it or not. He is not dead, I will let him have somethings he wants. He called me yesterday and wanted a pack of cigarettes. I was calm, and told him he just got out of the hospital and has not smoked in a year. I was not going to do it unless he is on his death bed. We would be right back to the hospital. I cannot take another month at a hospital right now! I just cannot!

He is acting a lot better. Thats what counts! I Love him Anyway!

Lorie :eek:

Lori, am happy to hear Tim's attitude is better. Hmmmmmm, is it the Jack Daniel's that is putting a smile on his face? Give him our love, and God bless!

Irma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back