Symptoms for a year. Increased from last month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitsy

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
IN
State
MH
City
Mumbai
Hi..I had on off twitching for nearly a year ...this got bad from last month with cramping and my leg from calf feeling heavy..one more ,one very less.
Now i have vibrations like feeling in my leg, constant muscle hardness like feeling ,cramps.

Im yet to have a emg. Please let me know if this vubrations n cramps are common in als.
Due to msucle feeling hard..i find it difficult to walk using that leg.
I have days when msucle feel okay ,not hard but some days its just buzzing n heaviness.

Hi Mitsy-

When you posted here last year (Are These ALS Symptoms?), you were told what you were experiencing did not line up with how ALS starts. You also received results from your NCS exam that pointed in another direction. Despite your requests here for clarification about what the NCS results might mean, you were asked a few times to check with your doctors, as anything non-ALS related should be dealt with elsewhere.

So, again, please visit with your doctor to clarify what the NCS results might point towards, as this would be a better way to find answers.

Take care

My doctors have no clue. And cos i had ncv last year, its not repeated now,even though im ready to pay for it.
Thats the reason I posted here hoping someone can shed some light on the new symtpoms.
Im told in my new exam my reflexes are a bit off thought doctor didnt explain. Just said try vitamins.
But all these buzzing like cellphone is new. And im not able to walk due to cramps.
Im really trying to repeat my emg. My neuro think maybe lack of vitamins ,even thought my vitamin b12 are towards the top end levels and calcium,vit d everything is normal. Im taking takign the prescribed meds from last 2 weeks but things only going down hill.

Please let me know if buzzing/ vibration happens with als ...my muscle r sore to touch too today.
Ill b going back to neurologist on tuesday.
There r no docs available on weekends n monday is a holiday too.

Buzzing and vibration are often reported here by people who don’t have ALS. I don’t know what it is but these people never come back with an ALS diagnosis. Muscle soreness points away from ALS too. Make a question list for your doctor. Tuesday is just a few days away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back