Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, I’m sorry for all the questions it’s just the doctor turns me away and blames anxiety.

Hello all, just an update and another opinion on symptoms needed.

Basically I woke up this morning with pins and needles in my ring and pinky finger and felt Asif I couldn’t move them I wriggled my fingers then the pins and needles sensation went but it appears my pinky finger appears more bent than normal is this a sign?

Your questions have been answered several times thus far. Please cease posting I.e. do not add every symptom you experience every few days. You've been asked to stop posting; please have respect and listen to the requests. Your best bet is to speak with a counsellor.

Good luck and good bye. Take good care.

Sorry it’s just this symptom is probably the most related an the wait for councilling is 3 months :(

Shaun, have a read here again: https://www.alsforums.com/forum/do-...-common-concerns-about-possible-symptoms.html as it addresses sensory issue.

As has been said above, your symptoms do not follow the same pattern as ALS, according to the experienced members here. You will have to discuss with your doctor what they do signify and follow your doctor's recommended course. The people here simply can not help you diagnose yourself or help with anxiety. This is not a general health forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back