Record # of users

Status
Not open for further replies.
"In many ways I feel closer to everyone here than I do to my own family."

Dick, I feel the same way, I have three sisters but I don't talk to them every day like I do with my brothers and sisters here. Thanks to everyone here for helping me get through all this.

Barry

We are family and I encourage you to stick around, we need each other.

Ditto for what they said! We do need one another and we are a forum family-a real lifeline of support!

Barry-

You do more than your share of helping PALS & CALS "get through all this"- so thank YOU !

I have been on this forum for over a year now. I have not shared so many personal thoughts with so many people in my whole life as I have on this forum in one year... Yes we are a very close and caring group of people... What a lifeline to have... could not make it through this without all of you. big Hugs to the moon and back... Linda

I actually starting tweeting ALS Forums late this week. I have been working on creating great followers for Hope for Joy and my personal site (writing) and have sent this forum out for people to read. The thread I was tweeting out was about financials as I wanted others who are not regulars to read and comment. I think it made a difference. It was rising from two or three guests to 15 and 20 within minutes of sending out a tweet.
I dont know if any of your use twitter or facebook, but if you want to share discussions, just click the social links at the top of the discussion and share. I think it is a great way to bring others into our community and help create awareness as well as generate more thoughts and perspectives.

Yesterday at 3.26pm we set a new record number of users on this site 925.

This site is still growing stronger. Well done to all.:D:D:D

cheers
Peter

WOW, I missed that! Thank you everyone for making this the best ALS site there is.

I am so bummed I missed it. I obsessively check number of users every time I log on (who says OCD can't be a good thing?) Thank you Peter for passing that along, it helps to make me, and I am sure everyone else, realize that this place is truly something special, and it is just so exciting to be a part of a record-breaking day (maybe I need to get out more...?). I wish there was a way to see a list of all named users (I know some are guests) at that particular moment, and then we could all get some pretty little icon that means "I helped break the record" or something like that (ok, I really have to get out).

Lydia

David and I usually look at the numbers daily. No real rhyme or reason for the jump in stats.

AL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back