• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

PhilM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another wonderful and funny person lost to this horrible disease! Didn't know he was fading so fast. So sorry to hear. Thanks for letting us know Diane.

Wow.. This is terrible news.

so sad. so mad

What a shock! I had no idea Phil was nearing the end. He was a great friend to all the forum members and will be greatly missed. RIP Phil.

God blless his soul and c0mfort his family,what a loss.
blessings,Pat

I am sad that another great person has passed due to this disease. Phil, you will be missed. I look forward to meeting you in Heaven.

Hugs

So saddened to hear... my deepest sympathies to his family. Also thinking of our forum family bearing another great loss.

This is awful. I'm so sorry to hear the news of Phil's death but I'm glad the end was peaceful. He was just a dear man.

My condolences to Phil's family.God Bless.
Sharon

moderated, so here it is copied and pasted:

Philip E. Mays
Visitation: 20 Apr 2011
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Crowell Brothers Funeral Home

Service: 21 Apr 2011
2:00 PM
Crowell Brothers Funeral Home
Cemetery: White Chapel Memorial Gardens
Biography
Philip E. Mays, 47, of Suwanee, GA, died April 18, 2011. The funeral service will be held 2:00 p.m. Thursday, April 21st, at Crowell Brothers Peachtree Chapel Funeral Home in Norcross. Interment will follow at White Chapel Memorial Gardens in Duluth. The family will receive friends Wednesday evening from 6:00-8:00 p.m. at the funeral home. Mr. Mays worked for Durham Geo Enterprises in Stone Mountain for over 20 years, and was a member of the Delta Hunting Club. He is survived by his parents, Aubrey & Verlene Mays of Suwanee; and sister, Kathy Mays of Sugar Hill. Philip was blessed to have shared his earthly journey with many special friends, including Scott, Dean, James, Ricky, David, Drew, and so many others who shared his passion for wandering in the woods and wading in the water. Although never blessed with parenthood, he loved and cherished the children of his heart: Cameron, Rocheal, and Kellen. In lieu of flowers, contributions may be sent to: The ALS Association GA Chapter, 1955 Cliff Valley Way, Ste 116, Atlanta, GA 30329, (404) 636-9909, (website deleted). Online condolences may be expressed at [website deleted). Arrangements by Crowell Brothers Peachtree Chapel Funeral Home, 5051 Peachtree Ind. Blvd., Norcross, GA 30092, (770) 448-5757.

Sorry for the loss of another forum member. Phil was here a few years and will be missed.

AL.

CJ, can you pm me the online condolence web link please. I would like to give my condolences to his family. Thanks

Try this again as the first went to moderation and I'm impatient. CJ, please pm me the website deleted info.

So sad, hatethis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back