Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, that's a good idea, Glen and Barry. Marianne: Send pictures of how you tuck your tube in your bra strap. You must always make sure the men on the forum can picture exactly what you are talking about. :roll:

Marianne ... are you sure one of the holes isn't your belly button? In any case, bling sounds like a splendid solution. Send pictures.

Hee , I keep mine out of site just tucked into the top of my jeans or trousers .
I'm laughing at the fellas , you cheeky chappies :-D :roll:

Tich,
I have been called many things in my life (and I'd bet a lot of money that Glen can say the same) but I have never been called a "cheeky chappie" Thanks, I needed that! :grin:

Barry, the question is, which cheeks does Tich1 have in mind?

John, I never thought of it that way! And I'm hoping that she didn't either.:grin:

Attachments

• Cheeky_Chappies_Comedy_Club-.jpg
    Cheeky_Chappies_Comedy_Club-.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 119
I am waiting with bated breath for pics of Glen and Barry's bras! Do you shop at Victoria's Secret? Mine would just be hat but I'm sure the two of you would be quite unexpected.

Beth, you guessed it. When the nurse came yesterday I told her hubby Jerry said I have two incision holes. She looked and laughed and said it is your belly button! She added it had made her take and she would continue to enjoy it throughout the rest of her visits. Never trust an engineer!

Do you shop at Victoria's Secret?

I wouldn't call it shopping exactly but my wife used to get the catalogue in the mail so I do KNOW the merchandise! :grin::grin:

I understand, the same thing applies to those wonderful articles in Playboy right?:grin:

Reverse feeding ? As in feeding yourself ? I dont understand - send pictures.

Glen, I think she means food in rather than food out, but you can send pictures anyway just so we're sure, Marianne :wink:

Uh no , but thanks for trying to clean up my thoughts.

I still want pictures EH !

Glen

I am waiting with bated breath for pics of Glen and Barry's bras! Do you shop at Victoria's Secret? Mine would just be hat but I'm sure the two of you would be quite unexpected.

Beth, you guessed it. When the nurse came yesterday I told her hubby Jerry said I have two incision holes. She looked and laughed and said it is your belly button! She added it had made her take and she would continue to enjoy it throughout the rest of her visits. Never trust an engineer!

Marianne,
Picture this , a bra with hair all around it. Ya , I thought so , its scares the hell out of me too. And before you ask , NO I WILL NOT WAX FIRST.

Glen

My dad is finally going to get his PEG on Monday. I hope things go as well for him as they have for many of you!

Debbie

Good Luck to your Dad.

I hope he has a cute nurse with BIG footwarmers.

Glen

Debbie, I'm sure your dad will be fine! Once he has it he will really appreciate how easy it is to "eat and drink" again.

And forget the footwarmers, as long as she can find the vein for the drugs!:cool:

Debbie,

I'm sure things will go smoothly for your Dad. Please keep us posted.

Marianne

I will do that. ONly three more days!

Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back