PAintings to raise money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to practise their French, fine with me...AND HAPPY TO MEET joANNE

The paintings have gone in the post today:)I am sorry I had to take the frames off as they were too heavy otherwise. Also the person who wrapped th e parcels did so before I had time to put in letters to each of you as I had meant to do. I am sorry about that.
But they are on their way with lots and lots of love

Irismarie, you have made my day! xo

Wonderful. Thank you so much!

Dick

Irismarie
Has "The Cabin" been spoken for yet? I'd love to have that one.

The cabin is still there. I love that one. It is yours.
I shall try to post a few more soon and see if there are any more orders to send a batch. But will try to send asap/ If you PM your address it wll be there ready......
Lots of love

So please could you send addresses in the next week PM to Dick?
THank you
love you all

Iris Marie,
If you want to PM me notes to include with the paintings as I distribute them, I would be more than happy to do that. Anything else you need, just let me know.

Thanks,

Dick

Irismarie,

How do I view which paintings are left? What a wonderful, wonderful idea- I am definitely
interested.
Isabella

Hip Hip Hooray ~ I cant wait ! Thank you so much for sharing a part of YOU ! CATE

Hi All,
Can someone please tell me how to view the paintings?
Thanks, Isabella

isabella, you go to irismarie's public profile by clicking on her name. Then go to her album which says paintings!

ISabella, just go to irismarie by clicking on my name or icon and there are albums there - do have a walk around my garden while you are there.

Dick, Do we send money to irismarie for the shipping from France, or do we include the France shipping cost in the money to you for the shipping to us and THEN send the donation for the artwork by irismarie to ALSGA IN HONOR OF IRISMARIE to Stu or to you? Holey Moley that is a long sentence and about as clear as mud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back