Nut Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry that she keep upping the ante. I know the last thing you need is more drama/trauma but if she escalates much more please consider that restraining order. She is obviously unbalanced and I want you two to be safe.

I have heard of people doing spiteful things but this goes beyond anything I have ever seen. Without a doubt BOTH SIL have a problem. I don't care how much I hated someone this goes way beyond hate. This is harassment and I don't think it will stop until you do something about it. To bad you put the stuff at the curve. I would have saved it to show the police and the court.

Hey Brooksea;

My husband's sister suffered from mental illness and she did very similar things. She wasn't officially diagnosed at the time, but she went from eccentric to down right bonkers. We would get packages with an old penny, opened tobacco(we don't smoke), random newspapers and some cloth. she'd be asking for money and spend $20 sending junk.
My inlaws chased her across the country...really insane stuff but the reality was she was sick. Brain chemistry wasn't right and wasn't acting anything like she used to. Its a different kind of hell. It is extremely difficult to get them help mostly because they can't even see something is wrong!
Anyway my SIL wasnt allowed in my home without another family member with her...I had enough taking care of my husband, I didn't want to be in a situation where I had to knock her out - which I would have.
she became very manipulative with family so its something to be aware of.
i was the hammer but i had to protect my family. In our situation, my SIL killed herself. Mental illness sucks.

10steps, that is very sad. And, yes, she believes everything she is doing is completely justified. I heard through a friend that sane one had tried to talk to her about her behavior, but she would not listen. All of my husband's friends are aware of her recent outlandish stunts and are shocked and disappointed, to say the least.

I keep saying "this takes the cake," but apparently it's a Devil's Food Cake that keeps coming out of the ovens of hell! :evil:

I can only hope she will grow tired of these shenanigans.

CJ,
Wow, words escape me. Shame on the so called sane SIL. She isn't fooling anyone acting like she isn't involved. It was very unkind and crazy behavior on her part to even deliver the box knowing what crazy SIL has already done. These people are TOXIC. Get them out of your life. I would cut all ties and if they don't respect your request to be done with them then I would say a restraining order is indeed your next step.
Linda
P.S. You might want to take pictures of the contents of the box. It might come in handy if you do request a restraining order.

What a nut ball not to mention MEAN. Dismiss her from your life.

honestly, a family member talking to someone who is delusional or altered state of reality is useless. Call the crisis team.

CJ,
I hate to break the news but I'd have to say you don't have a 'sane' SIL.
Doing the bidding of her sister makes the 'sane' one as whacky as the other. Sadly, they're both a few fries short of a Happy Meal.
Restraining orders all around, and I wish the best for you in this mess.

CJ, as I said before: document and go to police. GOD forbid she gets to your child before you do!..you don't know what she is capable of doing. Please talk to the school and make them aware of the situation so they can be on the look out for her just in case. Please, I beg you, after dropping your son off at school, drop by your precinct and talk with someone. They can always send offi

I liked my post so much, I posted it twice. I blame it on technology!

I was "Removed" from my husbands family too. But they did it at my husband memorial service. I guess it started 2 days after he passed. I was asked how soon I could move out from my father in laws house. We lived with him cuz he could not afford his bills and we could help and I was under the impression that he could help me with his son, yeah right, he didnt lift a finger to help me with anything. But that is besides the point. I was asked 2 days after he dies, and not even by my FIL, no he had his sister do it. Coward! anyhow i did move but not until two months after. I also left him with all his bills and a not a penny from me. I did how ever give him a 50 dollars, so he could fix the carepet that was messed up the night the ems came and pronounced my husband.. They tore up the carepet with the gurney. It really was teh least I could do. Then he had the nerve to call and ask me if I would still pay the cable, internet and phone bill for a while, so he could have "entertainment". . . I said sure, no problem, checks in the mail, hold your breath until it gets there. Yeah cold, but really? Pay his bills, when my income was taken the day my husband passed? really thats awesome prey on the widow. (I could not work, I was the only one who took care of my husband and SS was the only income) so I am now in my own place thanks to my parents, and going to nursing school. I hate to depend on them, but they said as long as I go to school they would foot the bill. Its gonna be a long year. But there is light at the end of the tunnel ... i hope... if not then its a train thats headed right for me. I will let yall know... :)

I am so sorry Pandora, that was such a horrible thing to do to you, I can not even imagine the heartbreak you went through. And that there are such heartless people to do such a thing. My heart and My Prayers go out to you also.

Pandora! I am so sorry! I understand why you gave your FIL the 50 bucks, but I guarantee that carpet hasn't been repaired with the money.

You would think his family would be grateful that you stood by your husband, their brother/son. They have no idea whatsoever, the sacrifices you both made. All I can say is:

K A R M A ! It's a *****!

Pandora, amazing how callous people are... excuse me, I kicked you out of my house after your hubby died, but I still want you to pay my bills? Wow.

You'll get through this next year, after all you've been through it's a no-brainer. And, you will be the BEST nurse ever, that is your hubby's gift to your future patients.

Sending you blessings, and a hug.

Life is so not fair, so sorry Pandora, all the best with your nursing year, you'll be great! Let us know how well you are doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back