• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Nothingness

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG

I'm so sorry Liz. My heart aches for you.

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Liz,
I am so sorry about Ray. You know how much we all love you. And when you need any one of us we will be right there for you.
Holding your hand,
Toto

i'm so so sorry Liz. prayers and hugs for you. and thank you for your thoughtfulness

Liz, so sorry to read your post, my thoughts and prayers are with you!
Please take comfort in knowing that he is free from this horrible disease and I'm sure he's running, jumping and dancing in heaven with his loved ones!

Liz I am so so sorry my dear friend. Giving the gift of life to someone is the greatest gift of all. Ray is my hero now also. I am Prayinng for you with all my heart for you to have Peace and comfort like you have never known. I am holding your hand. Love you and {{{BIG TIGHT HUG}}}

Liz, I am so very sorry. Prayers for strength, love and peace to get you through.

Liz, I am so very sorry. Sending prayers for peace and strength to you and your family.
Love and light
Meg

Raymond Schroeder
January 4, 1959 - April 1, 2012
Raymond L. Schroeder "Jug" of Oconomowoc passed away on Sunday April 1, 2012 at the age of 53 years. Raymond was born January 4, 1959 in Oconomowoc to Raymond and Ruth Schroeder. He was the senior designer for J.F. Ahern Fire Protection Company. He is survived by his parents Raymond and Ruth, 2 sons Jeremy (Erin) Schroeder, Eric Schroeder, 4 grandsons; Trevor, Carson, Jackson, Weston, 2 sisters; Diane (Brent) McAfee, Polly (Douglas) Braatz, nieces and nephews; Ben and Dan Sackett, Alex, Annie Braatz, Kerry Prat and his fiance Sarah Tisdale.

Friends may visit on Thursday April 5, 2012 from 4:00pm until 8:00pm all at the funeral home.
Visitation
Thursday, April 05, 2012
4:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Schmidt & Bartelt Oconomowoc
121 S Cross Street
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Phone: (262) 567-4459

Thank you Helen for posting this for us.

Liz, we are still all holding your hand and holding you up in prayer every minute. Love you sweatheart. {{{HUGS}}}

Just wanted to clear up a confusion in his obit... it says he died Sunday. He died Friday. Its a whole big mess, time of death- declaration of death- when his heart was clamped... many different times. But Friday is the day of his death. 10:30pm actually. But he was dead by noon Friday.

Thinking of you Liz.

Liz, so so sorry...

Hugs to you Liz, what more caan i say, i feel sad 4 you & hope you have support irl, take care Liz and we're there 4 you!

I am so sorry to hear this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back