New Year = PEG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm only 4'11"

CJ - should I call you "Stretch"? :?:I'm 4'10". Good things come in small packages, like diamonds and dynamite. You keep them in line girl!lol:grin:
Colleen

wishing you the best of luck

Guys, we should be respectful of the vertically challenged.

Think about it , they don't have to bend over to bag-tag ya ! :twisted:

GLEN! :shock: That sounds NASTY! What in the world does that mean? :confused:
I am 5'1" :-D My patients on the islands in South Carolina use to say, "A little piece of leather but fine put together"! We may be small but we are POWERFUL!

Glen, don't go getting nasty on us! Not our fault you're too tall to reach the bottom cupboards!;)

CJ- Good luck with test and procedure. I'll be thinking of both of you. Erica

good Lord! for once i feel TALL ....and i'm only 5'2"

the rest of you are just terrible! (hehehe)

Good luck to those getting "pegged" I am sure all will be fine.

(info for all those vertically challanged people. I am in the 4 foot area as well.
4 foot 22 inches):lol::lol::lol:

Its not how you look its what you are "inside" that counts.

cheers
Peter

too cute peter57...thanks for the encouragement!;-)

It's not how you look, but your outlook on life! LOL

My spin on Peter's post after a hard day!

CJ, I'm hoping the installation of the PEG goes very smoothly. Like you, folks have suggested I write a book of some of my life's stories (lots of piano tuning and navy stories). Some folks have told me they would even buy a copy of it!

Well, here's hoping for sure and steady hands in the ER!

Thanks for the well wishes!

Kim I'm sure there would be a drastic contrast btwn the piano stories and the Navy stories! LOL

Snow? No not that...sigh! Supposed to snow Thursday night. Hopefully it will not affect the roads, as we are not prepared in this area to deal with any kind of "cold" stuff!

Thankfully my neighbor will take care of our son while we are spending the night at Emory. My husband thought I was gonna leave him there for the night! Is he crazy? ( They would not understand a word he said and I'm afraid he would not get the pain medication he would need! ) He wanted to know why I needed to stay with him. I just told him I would never leave him alone in the hospital!

CJ, I think your husband just wanted to be able to flirt with the nurses without you there ;-);-)

When I went for my peg tube I was in a teaching hospital with a never ending supply of young cute nursing students who took very good care of me even if they had no idea what I was saying. And there was very little pain, I didn't take anything at all so I hope your husband has an easy time of it and gets all of the attention that he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back