Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is wondering. The biopsies were done on the right deltoid (shoulder) and upper right thigh. I have been far more sore from just having a good time. Even if it had had pain it would have been worth it to have more information - no matter what the information is - should here this thursday. I have heard that stress is caused by trying to make decisions without enough information. I am sensing a need for more information. I may or may not find something out. But I will not wonder if I should get a biopsy. One less thing for my mind to create worry around. For me it was a good thing because I feel it has increased my peace of miind. I love my peace of mind.
Please keep in touch. This is a very comforting place to share. Thank you.

yes yes Job. The great mystery. i get that holding true to my belief is always what insures my success. The material can be taken away and given back, or not, but as divine beings having a human experience, if we stay focused on what really matters we will insue the best possible experience of what ever comes our way.
Keep close to your failth. Thank you
bill

Amen to that Bill. Happy Easter my friend! I'm glad your biopsy was done. The waiting game is cause for a bit of anxiety though. It's the worst for me. Not knowing. I guess it's because I'm such a control freak.
You're in my thoughts!
Marta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back