• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here
Status
Not open for further replies.
*tears*
could really feel your words as i first read them this morning... so very sorry claire. i hate this beast.

I hate it also. Nothing makes me cry as readily as this beast.

Claire, I am so very sorry for the loss of your dear husband. Thank you for sharing his final precious moments. The love you shared and beautiful memories will surely bring you comfort.

so sorry to hear about your lose.

Claire
So very very sorry for your loss. May God grant you strength an peace in the days and weeks ahead.

I am sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Dana

God bless you & yours. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Sending my love to you all...May God wrap you with his mighty arms of peace and love.

Sorry for your loss.

AL.

Very sorry for your loss. What you wrote was beautiful. It is obvious you two are soul mates in every sense of the term.

So sorry for your loss of Greg. In heaven there will be lots of great people to hang out with for him.

Claire and family,

My prayers and thoughts are with you. My brother and I held my mom's hands while she passed on April, 9, 2011. There were about 15 other family members in the room holding us in their hearts. It was one of the most difficult and rewarding momemts in my life. My mom was 80 years old and had a good life. She was ready for release from the ALS. I miss my mom and friend but know that helping her go with no regrets was the right thing. At one time I could not have imagined encouraging my mom to let go of this world and take flight in the next. But there I sat with tears streaming down my face doing just that. I felt such comfort and sense of peace.

I am sorry. Another Angel now in heaven.

I am so sorry for your loss,
May the Father keep you wrapped in his arms, bringing peace and comfort to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back