Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for the safe arrival of that baby boy and for your baby girl, and of course for you so you don't go crazy with worry.

Dana

Kay Marie, how exciting! Yes, your "baby girl" and her baby boy are in my prayers. The birth may well be a done deal by this time as I look at the clock. Oh, you and Web are in my prayers, also! Will await the announcement before offering congratulations.... which are trying hard to come out of my keyboard....

Exciting! Hope all goes well with travel and delivery. Almost time Grandma! I bet he will have guardian monkeys of his own.

Wonderful news! Will be keeping you all in my prayers.
Jim

Saying a prayer for the safety of mother & baby.
So exciting- I know you are just bouncing with joy waiting to meet your baby boy!:D

By this time the little tyke may have arrived but I will hold my congrats for your official announcement. How exciting. FYI - I dreamed last night of someone having a new baby and I held it in my arms and gave it love. Wonder if it was your new grandson! :) Diane

Oh Kay Marie, it is ABOUT TIME! Please let us know how everything went. I am worried about the 1 hour drive for her, her being past due and the baby being to big, and the fact that its not her first and I fear it will go to fast........(exhale) You know me I am a worry wart! Maybe her husband can call you when its almost time so you can actually HEAR that first cry!
GRRRRR Back to work
Hugs, Kari

We are thinking of you and your family. We will be waiting to hear from you...Howling at the moon at 9:00 (Ok, a little bark from Jay) and celebrating your newest little howler!
Mazel tov,
Lori & Jay

Congratulations kay marie on your new little grandson!
As someone who has a 21 month old RED HAIRED boy... i will send you much ju ju. Tho.. i warn you. Those red headed boys are all piss and vinegar. ;)

waiting, waiting................

and still waiting............................

Looking forward to announcement soon! :)

CC

Oh I am so excited for you.. Let me know .thinking of you and so happy... Hugs, Linda

I love you girls! I say we start thinking of some boys names and do a vote! I will send them to her :] The baby's last name will be "Fougeron" so it needs to go with that. Daddy is of French and Norwegian ancestry [REALLY tall with red hair] and Jennifer is of course, of Norwegian [me!] and Irish from her Daddy's side. She is very much into earthy, organic names. Let's see what you all come up with!

You Norski you! Marty is 1st generation American - he was born in the states, but his parents were both from Norway. They came here separately and met here at a Norwegian Society meeting in NYC in like 1927- his Mom was from Stavanger - his Dad from somewhere outside Bergen I think - I love all things Norge!

Kay needs all our prayers...I can't tell you details...JUST PRAY! Lori

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back