Status
Not open for further replies.
I am waiting also Joel? Hope it happens soon? Hugs, Linda

Well, first of all even though Kay Marie and I have already talked on the phone, here is my official WELCOME BACK! And I am so glad that the monkeys are feeling so much better! Me and my bear claws need those monkeys from time to time ya know! Now, there, there....I think it is okay to put our real names out there for facebook. Mine is dedicated to my ALS causes and PALS/CALS - before you accept a friend just come back here and make sure you know them. If you dont, and they are involved in an ALS charity etc just check em out before you accept the friend request. Its not like here where they can get in your face.
~Oh Joel, I personally cannot wait until you get your moderator rights back! Please let us know when that happens hun!
Hugs, Kari

I hope someone can enlighten me about the meaning of being banned from the forum. I was on last night and much to my dismay, SilverLining and Fernando were also. I didn't see that they posted but they were definately on the forum. I assumed that "banned" took away their membership priviledges...heavy sighs...Joel, what is the hold up on you being a moderator? Did anyone besides Ratman and Mrs. Ratman see the new member yesterday "durexon" that posted a paragraph on his store for condoms and etc.? Uffda I sent it to AL asap. I just do not understand what is the motivation for these people to harrass us. hugs

I think they were only temporarily banned, not permanently.

I do not understand the hang up Joel you have been one of the most supportive friends that we have on the forum... Linda

Did some checking with Al, they have ALL been banned now. (and I double checked) But what banned means is that they are still able to sign in and read, but cannot post anything. That's the best that can be done. Maybe it is time I started a thread on how much we love Joel, and how he should get his moderator rights back!
Rest easy my friends, things are being watched carefully. Another one who always has our backs, and works behind the scenes is our beloved trfogey. (Allen) He deserves A LOT of kudos, believe me!
Hugs, Kari

Did some checking with Al, they have ALL been banned now. (and I double checked) But what banned means is that they are still able to sign in and read, but cannot post anything. That's the best that can be done. Maybe it is time I started a thread on how much we love Joel, and how he should get his moderator rights back!
Rest easy my friends, things are being watched carefully. Another one who always has our backs, and works behind the scenes is our beloved trfogey. (Allen) He deserves A LOT of kudos, believe me!
Hugs, ,Keri
Hi Keri ,yes I have noticed what a watchful eye Allen has. I think I told him a while back? I think I did ? It is so important after what went on with our sweet red slippers... I am fine as long as they cannot write on here? It must be frustrating for them? I hope?

Well, I just wish they would go bother some other forum. I dont like that they still sign in on here. It means they are not done with us yet. We shall see.......
Love ya Linda! Now where are ya? Still in Texas?
Hugs, Kari

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back