Diagnosis
01/2014
Country
US
State
AZ
City
Cottonwood
I got my deepest wish, it was peaceful! Jesse passed last night.

Sherry

Re: In the final days....

I got my deepest wish, it was peaceful! Jesse passed last night.

Sherry

Oh Sherry. I'm so very glad it was peaceful.
Thinking about you as you prepare for a beautiful celebration of Jesse's life.
God Bless you for the care and commitment you provided your beloved.
Love Janelle xxxxxxxx

Bless you Sherry. So many goodbyes as of late. Thank you for all you've done for all of us.

Vince

You have been a wonderful caregiver. May you have peace and wonderful memories.

I am glad it was peaceful but my deepest condolences. You did an amazing job.

Oh Sherry, I'm so glad it was peaceful! You've been through so much and done such a great job of careing for Jesse; now I hope you are able to have peace and rest. Vince is right, we've said many goodbyes in a short time--I imagine our PALS gathering and talking about what wonderful CALS they had.

So happy to hear it was peaceful, Sherry. You clearly committed yourself to his comfort, and Jesse was fortunate to have you at his side.

Best,
Laurie

So very sorry. Peace be with you.
Vincent

Sherry I am so glad that Jesse went peacefully. When I read your post yesterday about Jesse and Sadie, it broke my heart. It was such a poignant picture of this awful disease. Peace and comfort to you.
Laurel

Sherry, I am happy that he went peacefully with you by his side. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

I am sorry for your loss and glad it was peaceful

What more can any of us ask for? Jesse is smiling down on you Sherry. God bless you.

Oh Sherry, you gave him an amazing gift. I read the end of your other thread and how you respected his wishes. I hope you now have a lot of comfort from knowing that you did everything possible for your love. We cannot win this battle. Our only hope can be to put aside hope and love our PALS.

Now he is out of the nightmare and you are left behind. I hope you find peace quickly, you have family here always. {{{hugs}}}

Sherry,
I'm so sorry. Please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family.
Marty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back