Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I think that most of the people who cause trouble are not really sufferers at all. The questions are not real. Like the "i CANNOT MOVE MY TOE" one. aND the one a little while back who kept saying, "you poor guys only going to live a maximum of five years."

They are pisstakers or psychos and not real seekers after help/ If it is not evident that they are bona fide after the first polite responses, as it has been the case on perhaps three occasions in the last few months, these people should be banned permanently - and Not WARNINGS POSTED TO RESPECTED MEMBERS§§§§§§§§§

At the moment I am going through several kinds of Hell and I am sick of them being allowed to ruin our peace haven,the place where we go to be held up by the love of our friends and people who understand.
IRismarie

WHOLLY CRAP! Are you guys SERIOUS? GIVE IT A BREAK! Its SIMPLE! DONT ANSWER THE QUESTION THREADS! Not everyone has the compassion to do what some of the people here do, like Wright.......He doesnt start telling a single mother that her EMG's are being paid for by him.

You're all ganging up on one person. You are dealing with death & you KEEP coming Back to this? It isnt AL's fault or the moderators! Its your fault. If you see a bomb, Do ya walk right into it & then WHINE & COMPLAIN that it blew your arm off!?

The comments here have not been blaming Al...Your responses on this forum are just inflammatory. Please take it down a notch or two. This thread was opened up on a thread where established members go, to hopefully be able to have a dialogue together, without the volatile emotions that were evoked in the other threads...and yet, here you are inciting the same...again.

There have been people in the past that have abused this site and preyed on the members. As a new member, you've not been exposed to those awful realities. The reactions you are reading are because they've experienced ugly in the past, and have a very strong "BS radar".

The PALS and CALS that have this forum as a safe place to vent the realities of their day to day stresses and realities of this disease deserve more respect.Please extend that to them/us. Or...just don't post at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back