Status
Not open for further replies.
azgirl, at one point, a few months ago, I was running crazy and my husband said why don't you sit and relax for a bit. I told him there were so many things to be done. He told me I would have plenty of time when he wasn't here to do them . He just wanted me to stop and spend some time with him. At first I was kind of mad because all the things I was doing were for him. But in hindsight, if he doesn't care the floor hasn't been mopped then why get crazy about it.

Hi everybody - just no time to get back on to my messages - phew - just a little break right now as Ron's best friend showed up to stay with us for about a week and a half. He lives in Calgary now. Trouble is, Ron got a call this afternoon from the hospital. He's scheduled to go in for five days hospital stay for the IVIG treatments!

Slept better last night - hubby only woke me about 3 times which is good. I slept around 6 hours, which is great for me ;-)

Oh, and just wondering what kind of adult diapers men find the most comfortable. Poor Ron never made it to the commode quite entirely, and he's having bowel mishaps where it's very urgent and he doesn't feel it coming out, or he thinks it's just gas. Well, THIS time, it happened and all over the carpet and his family jewels - poor hubbs.:oops:

So I know that there are a lot of posts on the forum about adult diapers but instead of wading through them all, just wondering if the guys have any preferences?

Thanks so much for all your help you guys - I love you all - a big MMMMWWWAAAHHHHHH and a bear hug to all of you xoxoxo <3

Oh, damn - I got moderated again! I really needed some answers from you guys and my post is lost in cyberspace somewhere - WAAAAAAAAAAA!

I'll try to post this again...maybe in sections...

Part One:
Hi everybody - just no time to get back on to my messages - phew - just a little break right now as Ron's best friend showed up to stay with us for about a week and a half. He lives in Calgary now. Trouble is, Ron got a call this afternoon from the hospital. He's scheduled to go in for five days hospital stay for the IVIG treatments!

Slept better last night - hubby only woke me about 3 times which is good. I slept around 6 hours, which is great for me ;-)

Oh no, I look at the title of your thread and now you really lost it!

Hope it comes through mod quickly :(

Part Two:
Oh, and just wondering what kind of adult diapers men find the most comfortable. Poor Ron never made it to the commode quite entirely, and he's having bowel mishaps where it's very urgent and he doesn't feel it coming out, or he thinks it's just gas. Well, THIS time, it happened and all over the carpet and his family jewels - poor hubbs.

So I know that there are a lot of posts on the forum about adult diapers but instead of wading through them all, just wondering if the guys have any preferences?

Thanks so much for all your help you guys - I love you all - a big MMMMWWWAAAHHHHHH and a bear hug to all of you xoxoxo

Heather why is he having IVIG when it does nothing for ALS?

LOL Tillie!

Well, I tried to post the second comment and IT got moderated - sheesh!

Part Two:

Oh, and just wondering what kind of adult diapers men find the most comfortable. Poor Ron never made it to the commode quite entirely, and he's having bowel mishaps where it's very urgent and he doesn't feel it coming out, or he thinks it's just gas. Well, THIS time, it happened and all over the carpet and his family jewels - poor hubbs.

the second comment obviously has the nasty mod word somewhere in it then

wouldn't a list be helpful eh?

Part three:

Part Four:

Thanks so much for all your help you guys - I love you all - a big MMMMWWWAAAHHHHHH and a bear hug to all of you xoxoxo

OK it was part four it didn't like but all I said was something like thanks and hugs and all that - sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back