how much more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pete, When troubles come to one's loved ones, it's difficult to see beyond the moment, but: Hope; Trust; Hold Fast!
Lean on the prayers of others;
You are not alone.
May blessings abound. B.

Attachments

• There is peace even in the storm Vincent Van goh.jpg
    There is peace even in the storm Vincent Van goh.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 100
Just a reminder that posts that are focused on religion and religious questions go in the "Religion" section, please.

Best,
Laurie

Hi Laurie,

I'm sorry if anything I posted crossed a line.

I still don't see the option for PMs when I look at some one's profile - only visitor messages?

You have to be around here for a while before you can send PMs -- that's why.

As for the line, I'm sure you can understand that not everyone on the forums has or shares religious beliefs.

Of course. I do understand that forum members are from everywhere, representing different faiths, or no faith. I did not intend to offend anyone. I apologize. I hope that you will forgive me. I will do my best to follow posting guidelines. I really do value this community and all its members in all their varieties. I can't begin to explain how much I have already relied upon the wisdom and experience you are all so generous to share. I am very grateful.

No apologies needed, TPM. Thanks for starting the new thread -- I moved a couple of the earlier posts to give it more context.

Last edited:
so very sorry to hear about your families issues. I will keep you in my thoughts and I sincerely hope it turns out OK.

Thinking of you and your family today.

my sons cancer has migrated to the abdomon and a spot on his lung. they will remove his testacle monday or tuesday and then start chemo. the dr. is acting like it is routine but i am extremely concernd.

Pete I’m praying for you, your son and wisdom for the Dr. Also for Carey as she worries about both of you. And peace for all.

Hugs

Pete, testicular cancer is one of the easier cancers to cure. Think Lance Armstrong. He had cancer spread to his lungs and I believe brain too (I could be wrong on that), but he was cured of it.

Listen to Dr Karen Pete. All the best to your son.

I'm so sorry Pete. You and your family are in my thoughts. How awful to be hit with everything at once. Hang in there!

Thinking of you, your Son and Carey on this rainy Saturday morning.

How awful, Pete. To be hot with all of this at once is like being kicked when you're down. Thinking of you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back