• Memoriam wall
    • We've created a memoriam wall to remember our friends
    • If you know someone that battled ALS, please add them here

Hospice Saying They Need Him at Facility!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my first card with a receipt of donation going to ALSGA! I'm so happy about that! All his equipment will go to pALS that need it. It won't sit in a closet. Another forum member that lost his wife will help with all of this.

We are ALL special. Don't y'all ever forget that! I mean it!

CJ - I am so sorry for your loss - for you, Don and your son. My thoughts and prayers on with you and your family.

CJ, glad the service went well. You are a rock lady.
Aly

CJ I hope that you are taking it a little easier now and getting some rest. I see that you were on in the middle of the night.Try and get some sleep. How is your son doing? ((((hugs)))

So sorry to hear about Don's passing,Cj you have been through alot & have been a warrior,so take time for you & your son.May God Bless you always.
Sharon

CJ - So Sorry to hear about Don.

Wishing you and your family peace.

CJ - I am very sorry to learn of Don's passing. I want you to know that as you would post one thought always went through my mind, this lady is an incrediblely strong, and what a wonderful nurturer and rock for her family, not just Don, but your son as well. It was always obvious to me that you did not mess with "Mama Bear" CJ. I know that fierceness and determination to care for and protect your family is born from true love and compassion. Don was so lucky to have you by his side.

Thank you for helping so many people on this forum and thank you for all you are doing to help other PALS and their families with your generous donations. Your heart is so large and generous.

God bless you and your family!

Dearest CJ~
I am so sorry to hear of the death of your husband. He is free pain and suffering. You were such an amazing wife and caregiver. You were always an inspiration to me. You and your son will always be in my thoughts and prayers, I truley wish I lived closer and could give you a hug. I am so happy to hear that you are doing ok.
With love and Friendship always~
Jeannie

CJ, I just read this..I am so sorry for your your lost. You and your son are in my thoughts and prayers.

God Bless!
You, your husband, and your family are in my prayers!

Brooksea~I am so sorry for your loss >>>>HUGS<<<< Thoughts and prayers to you & your family

CJ,

Just wanted to say how sorry I am to hear of your sweetheart's passing. I know no words I say can bring him back or give you comfort. Just know you are not alone. I am sorry to hear his family has been aweful through it all. Unfortunately, I know how that feels, especially at a time like this and have been working to put distance between them and us. Its a day to day thing. Some days are harder then others, and sometimes you don't even understand why, ... its not like its a "special date/day",.. I don't understand it either hon. Unfortunately know that its just something, as CALS, we all have to wade through and go through. Definately no way of bypassing this storm. Just know, its a testiment to the love we shared, the love we gave, and got in return, and no one can ever change that.

*hugs* and much love,

~ Becca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back