Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody here can help you. Your neurologist told you that you don't have ALS and you choose not to believe him. That's simply foolish and now you are paying the price for thinking that your Internet research is better than your neuro's years of training and experience.

You've talked yourself into the silly idea that a few random twitches means that you have ALS. If you do some more research about ALS and how it actually starts and progresses, you'll see that twitches are meaningless.

You came up with this brilliant diagnosis. You'll have to come up with the cure.

Hi

Numerous people here have told you that ALS isn't likely. Fasciculations can be caused by many things--including stress. Usually, in ALS, the fasciculations would have been after you noticed weakness in that area.

They don't happen "all over the body" dear. Mine, for instance, are ONLY in the area where there is severe atrophy--and even then, they are not sure it is ALS.

There is something balled benign fasciculation syndrome which is simply harmless twitching.

Trust the neuro you saw--or see a second one. No one here is going to tell you that you have ALS. In fact, the odds of ALS in your age are so small as to be almost non-existent.

The pain in your breathing can be caused by your scoliosis--or a simple pulled muscle in your back--even pleurisy can cause pain with deep breathing.

You really need to stop looking at the most dangerous diseases--and think of the most logical ones. With NO weakness and NO atrophy there is likely NO ALS.

Stay off the internet to search. If you must search--look up fibromyalgia and BFS

thank you for answering me. i have fascikulation and in my back, when is a little pain whwn I deep breath. is this connection with other fascikulation, and i have fasc mor on left side of body. please answer me only that and I promise I no more on internet about als. I have 22 years and I worry about this problem, thank you for you time, God bless you!

and please, can you tell me how is you start als? fascikulations or something els started? in your expiriense

Mine started with weakness in my right hand fingers. Then weakness in my right ankle and foot. YOU DON'T HAVE ALS!

Weakness in a limb usually starts ALS. Slurring speach in bulbar. Don't think you have ALS.

AL.

thank you everyone who answer me. god bless you! when i write fascikulation on google frst what is blast of is als, scared me that. your posts allay me. thanks one more time. big hug

You have ALS.

Did that get your attention? Nothing else did.

p.s. You don't have ALS. And, I think you are just messing with us.

na na, na-na naaaa

You're had that question answered--the fasciculations are AFTER profound weakness. You don't have weakness. The PAIN in your back isn't from ALS--it's from your curved spine or muscular.

I'm done answering. You aren't going to believe anything we tell you.

thank you everyone, i send you a goad blessing annd my hug!

and please one more question. some days i have a little fascikulation in my tongue. not long time but one or two second a little titration. is that normal?

and please one more question. some days i have a little fascikulation in my tongue. not long time but one or two second a little titration. is that normal?

Ask your doctor.

I think that you don't have ALS, that you have an overactive imagination, and that you should leave the diagnosis of medical conditions to those who are trained to do it properly.

I just need your opinion, because as long as I was reading on Google, give different information and almost everything is recognized, fasciculation, although for me is not a typical fore, already used to know the last couple of seconds, sometimes just a little zatitri, on the whole body, nothing is excluded, no part. Then I read that someone hurt your back and connect to it with this when my deep breath and it all frighten me. fasciculation, we already take half a year, sometimes less sometimes more. I know that I panic in nature, but my fear, try to understand me, I have 22 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back