hair atrophy ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
On behalf of everyone let me say many thanks for that mental image Mark.... :confused: :shock: :)

Last edited:
Dave......the hair on my manberries, back, and buttocks is grey. So if I ever get in another car wreck, the paramedics will know I am old. Hope that answered your question.
well buddy stay away from those car wrecks :)

Wax boys, wax. Then you dont have to shave so much

On behalf of everyone let me say many thanks for that mental image Mark.... :confused: :shock: :)

Brad, on behalf of myself...it's not a joke. My brain is mad at my brain for conjuring up that mental image...

:)

Attachments

• WROSH6CA60Q61TCAA0M1GICATTF3WQCAT6H080CA6F0XEBCAVXRJW1CASIJMH9CA1JICJICA8RMA2ACATZY012CAR3MYZBCA.jpg
    WROSH6CA60Q61TCAA0M1GICATTF3WQCAT6H080CA6F0XEBCAVXRJW1CASIJMH9CA1JICJICA8RMA2ACATZY012CAR3MYZBCA.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 239
now that's bear no heir there

Crap! Now that's two mental images... This keeps up & Janelles brain is going to get so mad at itself that it'll stop talking to itself

Thanks for a real honest to goodness out loud laugh!

It's all good brad...the post from Bigmark (THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU) is waaaaay better than what I was imagining all on my own...

The only thing left to conjure on my own is Dave with purple hair!

Oh wait, one of the voices is reminding me...

Ain't no way no how you fellas getting a pic of my crooked face, even if my hair is purple...I did ask about green, but even the mental image of that was too shocking!

J x

purple hair i see if jane will do that for me :)

LOL. What a wonderful way to start a beautiful Sunday morning here.

You all have a great day and thanks for the laughs.

From mountain man to Hollywood suave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back