Grampa AL X 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the birth of your adorable granddaughter. I'm guessing she was named for Grandpa! Enjoy!

Congratulations Grandpa. It is amazing the joy we get from each new little life. Being a grandparent is truly a blessing. Enjoy! :D

Beautiful girl!

Congratulation to you, Al and your family.Beautiful girl, guess you're really outnumbered with all the females in your family.Who does she look like? We need some pictures of you and her together. Who's holding her? January babies are great! Mine turns 18 on the 11th.
take care
Colleen

Another pic

Sorry, that's my wife Lee holding her. I'll see if I have room for another picture.

AL.

Attachments

• Alison 4 of us.jpg
    Alison 4 of us.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 148
  • Alison Mairin.jpg
    Alison Mairin.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 147
FANTASTIC! Congratulations, it is so exciting to be around for the birth of grandchildren. We had 2 new grandson's in November so know the excitement they bring! Enjoy to the fullest!

Wonderful pictures of your beautiful family! Congrats on your newest granddaughter. Life has a funny and meaningful twist sometimes--my first granddaughter was born this last May, the first girl in our family in 40 yrs. I have 4 sons and 5 grandsons, and finally a girl. Grandchildren are such a blessing. My best to all of you in 2009.

Alison and Grandpa pics

Thanks Al for the pictures. Sorry to say she doesn't look like you. Glad to say she looks like Grandma. Is going to be a beautiful girl! Thought I would pass along what my brother used to say to my niece, think it will come in handy for you. "You can date after you're married."
take care
Colleen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back