Friday Night Forum Pub W/PZ & Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mare, so sorry about the tough two weeks, have a drink for me too! I know that none of this is fun so I hope that you can enjoy some time at Zaph's pub.

Congrats to Zaphoon and Rose for your new status, well earned :lol::lol:

Congrats to Zaphoon and Rosella!:lol:

You all inspire me...daily. I recently "graduated from New Member" to Member and was genuinely excited at the promotion! :cool:I only pray that I can eventually provide the same wisdom, love, compassion AND LAUGHS that you all give me!

Have a delightful Saturday!

PZ & Barry-

We were out to dinner with Jim's sister & her husband last night. Had 2 glasses of Lockwood Chardonnay with crabcakes/cheesy-cream sauce- yummy!
would have had the whole bottle if they had let me! LOL

Don't know "real" price due to restaurant mark-up; didn't look- didn't care!

Friday night and it's "Happy Hour" at the Forum Pub!

I'm starting early tonight - lots of snow coming down and a glass of Gallow Merlot just seems fitting. (It was a big bottle at a reduced price!)

What's in your glass tonight?

Nothing so far. It is still early out west. LOL.

I will start with a Miller Draft as I am very thirsty. Then I will enjoy a glass of Banrock Station Shiraz

Well, let me belly up to the bar for a glass of Red Wine . Yes , my belly will be the first one there .

What kind of Red Wine ? Does it matter ? Hell no !

It's definitely happy hour here on the east coast and I'm sipping a glass of zinfandel. Good tasting and good for ya!

...Yellow Tail Shiraz (again, as its still on sale). tajmom, a zin sounds nice. Have you ever tried Klinker Brick Zinfandel?

Glen, speaking of bellying up to the bar... today, I was out and about today wearing a rather form fitting thermal sweater jacket, with my voice amplifier speaker belted to my waist, under it. I caught a glimpse of myself turned sideways, and I looked 5 months preggers!

I sure do wish I had a nice big glass of super juicy red wine right about now... I could use it. It's been that kind of week... but alas, I have nothing in the house tonight. Damn.

yuengling lager light.....i have my friends bring it from PA...can't get it here in the heartland

I'm feeling pretty good!

I keep my bottle in a closet in an office area in the basement. It stays nice and chilled in this closet and doesn't take up any room in the fridge. It's kind of my "man cave" - have the computer in it. The bedroom use to house my oldest daughter, the mother of my favorite (and only) grandson, Wyatt.

Wifey usually stays upstairs and watches t.v. in the master bedroom after putting in a full day of housekeeping.

I'm determined to make a batch of wine with a wine kit. I'd like to make an eldeberry wine and put a label on it that reads: "Old Lace Eldeberry" Brewster Winery (a delicious blend of eldeberry, merlot and arsenic).

PZ

(popcorn goes good with tonight's glass)

Drinking a glass of Masciarelli Monteulciano d' Abruzzo....aka Italian Dry Red Wine. Enjoying.

Rose, I haven't tried the Klinker Brick but I'll tell my husband to look out for it. I just drink whatever he buys since he does all the shopping these days. Tonight was Cline California Zinfandel. Not bad!

Saturday afternoon here and i am "blowing the froth off" a Coopers Pale Ale.
:smile:

cheers
Peter

Last edited:
Rosella-

I am shocked! No good, self-respecting Italian girl would be caught dead with no wine in her house! LOL

Plus, with winter & always having the potential to be snowed in, I would think wine would be a staple- like milk & bread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back